What is King's Damage Meter?KDM is an open source damage meter for Aion Online. It parses the chat log created by the game client when logging is enabled and translates the damage done by you and those around you into a readable format. KDM will not help you cheat. KDM does not interact with the client nor does it read the client's memory. It will not alert you to events that occur in game or automate game play. KDM does not contain networking code and will never attempt to make a connection to the internet. KDM is written in C# and WPF and requires the .Net framework version 3.5 SP1
Get it here: .Net Framework 3.5 SP1
- Track your damage per second, experience, kinah and your biggest hit!
- Easy to use, organized interface.
- Keeps track of players who join or leave your group.
- Sortable player list and multiple views for damage, dps, kinah, experience and abyss points.
- Manage players by flagging them friends and group members or easily remove and ignore them.
- Copy and paste a single player or copy all players into a macro format for group chat.
- See a breakdown of each player's skills and how much damage they contribute.
Version 1.5.5 Beta 6
- Removed: Multilanguage support.
- Removed: Sessions and Encounters.
- Added: Player classes are now detected based on unique skills.
- Added: The user will now be asked to confirm closing if players exist in the window.
- Fixed: Delayed effects such as Magma Eruption should work now.
- Fixed: The elusive Poison Arrow.
- Fixed: Player pecentage in the tooltip will show as the total from group.
- Fixed: Percentages should no longer appear as NaN when the value should be 0.
- Fixed: The provided system.ovr file should now work properly.
- Fixed: An issue in the parser caused an out of memory exception when loading a large log file.
Version 1.5.0 Beta 6
- Added: Right click on a player and "Skills..." will now show a breakdown of their skills and how much damage each contributes.
- Added: Now keeps track of Kinah spent/earned, EXP and Abyss Points gained.
- Added: Player controls can now display damage, dps and percentage.
- Added: The You alias can now be changed from the options menu.
- Added: The zip package now comes with a basic system.ovr file.
- Added: The Copy All function is now Copy Macro. This allows you to copy all the players to the clipboard and paste into an ingame macro.
- Added: You can now flag players as friends. This will automatically add them to your group when they appear in the player list.
- Fixed: Interface translations are now accessible from the Options menu. This does not change the parser language.
- Fixed: Effect damage should be captured.
- Fixed: Sorting will now continue as the list is updated.
- Fixed: Moved some menu items to the main options menu.
- Fixed: Added some formatting to the numbers.
- Fixed: Reset Damage is now Reset Counts because it applies to more than just damage.
- Fixed: Made the checkboxes in the context menus a bit darker.
- Other: Probably some I forgot.
Version 1.3.5 Beta 5
- Added: Debug logging functionality. Disabled by default, this log can provide information vital for development and debugging.
- Added: "You" alias for languages that don't use "You."
- Fixed: Revised regular expressions.
- Fixed: Power button will now stay in sync with the parser.
- Fixed: "Copy All" will now only copy visible players.
- Fixed: Copy to clipboard features have been shortened.
- Fixed: Unhandled exceptions will now be reported.
- Fixed: Assassin poisons are now captured.
- Fixed: All pets should now be captured properly.
Version 1.3.1 Beta 4
- Fixed: An encoding issue that prevented the parser from reading special characters properly. This should resolve any issues with translations.
Version 1.3.0 Beta 4
- Added: A power on/off button that starts and stops the parser.
- Added: "Reset All Damage" to the player context menu. This resets every one's statistics without having to clear them from the player list.
- Added: A rounded border to the interface.
- Fixed: Player and pet damage should now be properly parsed from the log.
- Fixed: A bug caused the program to crash when the main context menu opened with no players in the player view.
- Fixed: A bug caused the program to crash if you remove a player from the group that has 0% contributed damage.
- Fixed: New players should no longer appear while "Group Only" is checked.
- Fixed: The parser will now start when you "Locate Log" like it's supposed to.
- Fixed: The regular expressions now exist in kingsdamagemeter.exe.config for translations to support other client languages.
Version 1.2.0 Beta 3
- Added: Group member tracking. (Understatement)
- Fixed: Players will now receive credit for the damage their pets inflict.
- Fixed: "Copy" now shows the current DPS in place of the Peak DPS.
- Fixed: A bug in the ignore list editor that could crash the program.
- Fixed: The text field on the ignore list editor now accepts the "Enter" key.
- Fixed: Peak DPS will not be calculated until at least 5 seconds of activity.
Version 1.1.2 Beta 2
- Added: Multi-language support.
- Fixed: "You" will now be added even if removed while "Hide Others" is enabled.
- Added: A resize thumb for the main window.
- Fixed: Many other interface adjustments and additions.
- Fixed: Peak DPS will now be more reliable.
Version 1.1.1 Beta 2
- Fixed: Damage percentages will now properly update when a player is removed or ignored.
- Critical: AionLogParser should no longer unnecessarily use up cpu.
Version 1.1.0 Beta 2
- Fixed: Incorrectly showing other players when Hide Others is enabled.
- Added: A minimize button for the main window.
- Fixed: Critical hits now show up in damage.
- Added: Tracking for damage per second.
- Added: Better support for DoTs.
- Added: Sorting for player view by damage and name.
- Added: Name, Total Damage, Dps, Peak Dps and Biggest Hit to player tooltip.
- Fixed: Made the ToolTip background darker so the text is easier to see.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|KDM 1.5.5 Beta 6 Zip Package||Beta||45,758||04/26/2010|
|KDM 1.5.0 Beta 6 Zip Package||Beta||3,619||03/06/2010|
|KDM 1.3.5 Beta 5 Zip Package||Beta||4,104||02/22/2010|
|KDM 1.3.1 Beta 4 Zip Package||Beta||541||02/16/2010|
|KDM 1.3.0 Beta 4 Zip Package||Beta||360||02/15/2010|
|KDM 1.2.0 Beta 3 Zip Package||Beta||700||02/09/2010|
|KDM 1.1.2 Beta 2 Zip Package||Beta||461||02/08/2010|
|KDM 1.1.1 Beta 2 Zip Package||Beta||8||02/05/2010|
|KDM 1.1.0 Beta 2 Zip Package||Beta||317||02/03/2010|