This add-on is more of a modification than an add-on as it changes the layout and composition of a state managed add-on.
Through the Use of (/ab):
(EffectColor set to green, NotCastable set to red, Color set to gold, and Scale set to .8.)
Each spell button has full functionality, moving slot and exchanging spell Drag and Drop, and even the buttons you don't see are fully functional.
- "/ab": Used to open the configuration display.
- "/abdnd": Enables/disables the slot movement drag and drop.
- "/abdndreset": Resets the slot movement drag and drop.
- "/abhide #": Hides/shows the slot number specified without deactivating the spell; 1-36.
- "/absize #": Increases/decreases the size of the slots.
- "/abscale #": Increases/decreases the scale of the shortcut text. (Integers only, /abscale 10 = 1, /abscale 1 = .1)
- "/abcdscale #": Increases/decreases the scale of the cooldown/countdown text. (")
- "/abstscale #": Increases/decreases the scale of the stack text. (")
- "/abcusset": Sets selected custom color.
- Added /abhide #, for hiding but keeping active spell slots. Added more configurable variables. Set add-on's priority above Context Actions.
- Ripped out most of the external LUA changing concept (not average user friendly) and implemented color changing GUI accessed by typing /ab (everyone friendly).
- Added /absize #, allows you to change the size of the action buttons in game.
- Modified most of the internal code to run smoother. Added the back paneling of Action Bar and Bottom Bars.
- Fixed the problem with ship mechanics breaking the display. Added /abscale #, /abcdscale #, and /abstscale #; use # as integers (preferably 7 to 13).
Update (r5) or (v1.4);
- Added custom color creator, set colors with /abcusset.
- Added modified cooldown image.
Update (r6) or (v1.5);
- Removed custom color selection from text buttons.
- Replaced the Scale/Size texts with Scale/Size buttons.
- Added an EditLine window which pops up when you click the Scale/Size buttons. Type the value in there and press enter. Clicking the EditLine window is not necessary; as it is forced auto-focused.
- Added a CusSet button, to further remove the need of the slash commands. (Still accessible for now, since /ab is still needed.)
First Curse upload, no changes.