A friend asked me to create a tracking tool for DoTs, so I took it a wee-bit further than that. This tracks all buffs/debuffs cast by the player on all targets.
Customizable with Config Window via (/cw);
Drag and drop without ConfigWindow accessed via slash command, /dttdnd.
- Added ConfigWindow localizations for ENG/RUS/GER/FRA/JPN/BR/TR. (RUS provided by Hommit, rest by Google.)
- Updated the add-on to work with the 3.0.00 client while maintaining backwards functionality, this involved some code changes to smooth the add-on out.
- Updated for 2.0.06+.
- For ConfigWindow r4;
- Added an ignore "EditLine" button to ConfigWindow display which allows users to type in the name of a buff they want to be ignored/unignored.
- Added an ignore list "Tabled" button to ConfigWindow display which allows users to scroll through the ignore list table and see buffs that are currently ignored.
- Added a Click to Target button with a CW toggle default set to off.
Minor bug fixes to remove mods.txt spam.