- Combat-log-based damage, healing, and threat meter.
- Track enemy activities.
- Customizable graphs, reports, and threat display.
v. 2.20 Updated the threat display your proportion of threat from damage first, then healing from left to right. Healing is in red now, and notably is significantly much smaller a proportion of threat then previously believed, except for the special case when a mob first gets pulled, then the ratio of heal aggro to total aggro is much higher. Note that most of the time the number being displayed for your damage threat is proportional to your total damage so this works much like a damage meter inside a threat meter, if you will.
In a future version look for a display (or table) that is not normalized to the highest players aggro, in that way the bars will not shift in size so much until the threat threat is normalized again to fit the available space on the screen. This will feel alot more competitive and easier to understand.
v. 2.10 OMG, I'm back after a month, and version v2.05 had a bug in it that prevented it from running! From now on I will literally test every version in combat before releasing sorry about this disaster, as best I can put it. This disables the portion of code that launches disables combat log polling after two minutes of inactivity automatically, if you have the option set which by default it is.
- Also added a yellow box around the target that you are currently damaging. v2.04 Shaved of 500kb (from a DLL) I accidentally forgo to remove a reference to, resulting in a smaller file size. v2.03 Made a few changes so that your current target's threat graph will be shown in yellow. Put a maximum size on the vertical bar drawing-height which means no more will a few bars fill up a graph with big bloated bars.
v2.01 Got rid of that annoying exception being thrown upon exit.
v2.0 This is the first version of ACL for Age of Conan Final Release (although the file version is really 2.0, since 1.0 was beta stage...
- Added -> <- and <-> symbols to show "doing damage to", "taking damage from", "and both doing damage to and taking damage from". The <-> symbol appears to denote the valid tank target. Tank target, if it can be detected, is marked with a hatch brush. You are marked with a particular color (of your choosing).
- Added a Help menu where I put some notes.
- Fixed a major mistake on previous release where the currently focused target was not being reset correctly, disabling the graph portion of the threat meter.