AoC QS.NET v126.96.36.199
AoC QS.NET autostart when you start Age Of Conan.
It is not necessary to start Age of Conan using a special shortcut, button or launcher
Configure AoC QS.NET ones and start Age Of Conan as your used to,
it will make sure your customized xml files are up to date before launching Age Of Conan.
If you like to have feedback from AoCQS.NET tick "Show log file
and AoCQS.NET will display the logfile after you exit AgeOfConan.
- All version from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 has a installer bug. To fix this issue install a newer version.
- "The application failed to initialize properly((0x80000003)", only for WindowsXP SP3. I can't solve this issue as I don't have WindowsXP so I'm calling for help: Anyone out there that can help me fix this issue ?
- Plug-in support
- Boost your FPS
- DX10/DX9 client support
- Skip intro video
- Direct start, without the patcher and with patch version check
- Update customized Gui Xml
- Remove bXml cache.
- Delete shader cache
- Hide window decorations when running in a window.
- Any client of Age Of Conan( EU/US/Test-Live)
- Add command line arguments to Age Of Conan
- Autostart when you start Age Of Conan.
- Runtime CPU affinity check
How do I use AoCQS.NET?
After installing and running the AoCQS.Configurator simply start Age of Conan as you would normally do. It is not necessary to start Age of Conan using a special shortcut or launcher.
How do I skip the Patcher?
- Start AoCQS.NET(AoCQS.Configurator) found in you start menu.
- Enable "Allow direct start of Age of Conan without patcher"
- Create a easy to reach shortcut to the ageofconan.exe
- Start ageofconan.exe and the patcher gets skipped.
- AoCQS.Launch will check the patch version before launching AgeOfConan. If the patch version does not match the Patcher will be invoked.
Got problems with "Enable full windowed mode" ?
If the renders screen gets stretched and the buttons aren't aligned do the following.
- Got to Settings->Video
- Change the resolution back and forth
- If you got 1024x786 change to 800x600 and back to 1024x768
- Now your rendered screen should be ok
Curse.com only supports the languages the game is in, so for other languages send me a PM. Click on the your language and start typing:
The plug-in is licensed with LGPLv3 so you don't need to release your sourcecode. When installing AoCQS.NET the installer will add AoCQS.PluginSDK.zip to the installation folder. Here you will find the Plug-in interface and two demoplugins.
Supported operation systems
- Windows7 32bit
- Windows7 64bit
- Vista SP1 32bit
- Vista 64 bit
- WindowsXP SP2/SP3 32bit
History of QS.NET
QS.NET is a port of the original AoC Quick Start.
The source code
I need to know more?
Read in the forum thread AoC QS.NET
Added affiliation check.
Fixed a minor bug in the affiliation thread.