MousePointerCopy plug-in for AoC QS.NET
Need your help
Added a bug report thread on Age of Conan Testlive Forums.
If you'd want FunCom to fix the MousePointer Customization please let them know.
- Copies all files located under Customized/gfx/MousePointers to Default/gfx/MousePointers
To the UI developers
- The *.tga files are use for the DX9 client.
- The *.cur files are use for the DX10 client.
- I don't know what the *.ico files are used for.
Available MousePointer pack's
How does this work ?
AoC QS.NET will invoke this plug-in just before launching ageofconan(DX10).exe and
then the plug-in will copy the custom cursors into the Default folder.
How do get back the original cursors ?
- Delete the folder Customized/gfx/MousePointers
- Run the ConanPatcher.exe and the original cursors are back.
Install And Usage
- First install AoCQS.NET v22.214.171.124 or newer, earlier releases will not work.
- Download the plug-in, unzip and put the plug-in into <INSTALL_FOLDER>\AoCQS\Plugins
- When developing mouse pointers tick on "Show Log File" in the Configurator to see what the plug-in does.