** Fixed in 184.108.40.206 **
The Group Buffs tracker (just introduced in 2.2.6) doesn't register bard's Fanfares. Update to 220.127.116.11 to fix, or avoid by clicking on the tracker and click "Fanfares Off" to stop tracking active stat buffs.
Herald's Buff Warden (version 2.2.6)
Use '/hbw' to view available commands.
Buff Warden is a secialized buff monitor designed to make sure you have buffed yourself fully between battles. The interface is made of a small header bar and a list of buff trackers. The header bar contains the current role, a lock/unlock button, a reload trackers button, and a help button. If the header is unlocked, it may be dragged freely.
Use the mouse wheel to cycle between different buffs in trackers that contain more than one buff (such as Shaman Heart spells or Beastmaster Companion States). Click the mouse wheel on a buff tracker to ignore that buff. Left click on any tracked buff to cast it. Limitations in Rift's Addon API prevent the tracker list from updating in combat.
A tracker will (by default) be green if the buff is currently active, yellow if the buff has less than 10 minutes remaining, and red if the character is unbuffed. A tracker will turn grey if it detects a buff that is otherwise equivalent, such as Heroic Blessing and Fanfare of Vigor. Certain buffs (Surging Flames, Righteous Mandate, and Synthesis) are maintained on another target. At the moment the only way to cast these abilities is to target the individual and then click the tracker to cast. This will signal the addon to monitor that individual for the buff. Keep in mind that Righteous Mandate will turn grey if another player's R.M. is on your character, and Synthesis will turn grey if Lifegiving Veil is active.
Trackers can be sorted by visiting the Sorting tab in the options window. Manually sorting trackers is optional; any unsorted trackers will be listed in a random fashion. Tracker sorting is unique to each character, but is identical between different roles on the same character.
Buff Warden uses account-wide profiles to control the layout of the addon. To switch, delete, duplicate, or create profiles, visit the Profile tab in the options window. By default all characters will use the "General" profile, and this profile cannot be deleted. Profiles control the position, lock status, and colors of the trackers. In the future, more options to control the appearance of the addon will be added.
Each character can maintain a list of character-specific roles, which control whether each ability is tracked or ignored. By default each role will track all buffs the player can currently cast, but ignore "Omen Sight", "Planar Protection", all creature tracking abilities, and all item buffs. To change what buffs are tracked, visit the Abilities tab in the options window.
In addition to tracking your characters personal buffs, you can also track Group Buffs. If tracked, the Group Buffs tracker will only turn green if you have all the relevant buffs on you. To set which buffs are tracked visit the Group Buffs tab in the options window. Unlike other trackers, clicking on this special tracker will bring you to the relevant setup tab. Every time you log out and log in, the list of tracked group buffs is reset - the list is not reset when changing roles however.
Characters will use the "General" role unless you switch to a different one. To switch between roles, use the command /hbw setrole <role> - if the role doesn't already exist it will be created. After switching to a different role, the tracker display will not update until the reload button is clicked, the command /hbw reload is issued, or an automatic reload is triggered from changing your character's abilities. Because of this, it is suggested to make macros to control switching between roles:
hbw setrole Senticar
hbw setrole Senticar (solo)
* Group Buffs now correctly recognizes that Fanfare of Knowledge gives +Int.
* PvP Guild Buffs, "Blood Thirsty" and "Killing Spree" have been added. By default they are ignored.
* Tracking Group Buffs is now active! See the help to learn more, and visit the Group Buffs tab of the options window to edit which group buffs are monitored. By default this special tracker is ignored.
* Tracker sorting is now active! See the help to learn more, and visit the Sorting tab of the options window to edit how trackers are sorted.
* Additional layout options are enabled - tracker size and tracker position. Visit the Layout tab of the options window to use the new options.
* Optimization fix for options window.
* Tracking item buffs for items you don't have no longer throws an error. If the item cannot be found, the tracker uses a question mark as the icon.
* Fixed a backend issue with RiftTextfield frames raised in 1.6.1.
* A Dominator's Charged Shield will now go grey if the mage has another armor active.
* Rejoice Defiants, "Kelari Expedition Chocolate Cake" and "Kelari Expedition Cherry Cake" are now in the addon. By default they are both ignored. Sorry for the delay, I'm a horrible horrible Guardian.
Updated for Rift version 1.6.1.
* Added Mien of Aggression and Planar Reversal to the addon trackers.
* All buffs should now have icons. Including items and that pesky Planar Protection.
Unfortunately all saved information is erased upgrading to 2.0.6 - this should never occur again.
* Surging Flames, Synthesis, and Preservation are now tracked. They, along with Righteous Mandate, are tracked on a target instead of the player.
* Pets are now tracked as if they were buffs. Warrior companion buffs are now also tracked.
* All user interface options (including position, colors, etc) are now stored in profiles. Profiles are stored by account instead of character, and each character can use any profile of their choice ("General" by default). Profiles can be messed with in the options window.
* Option window can now edit tracker colors.
* Version checking and internal variable storage was completely rewritten, sadly deleting all saved information.
* The default role is now "General" instead of none. In addition, roles will be saved from session to session (no need to mess about with /hbw saverole anymore)
* Delay between tracker buff updating changed from 10 frames to 500 milliseconds.
* Warning cutoff time for buffs (green/yellow color change) changed from 5 minutes to 10.
* Massive update to options window, including a new look, new tabs and options, and better updating.
* Help information updated and moved from the chat log to the options window.
* The commands /hbw defaults and /hbw saverole.
* Rogues with only 1 weapon enchant will not longer have 2 weapon enchant trackers.
* Noble/Heroic Blessing is now tracked instead of Life of the Era/Ages if the player has both abilities.
* Righteous Mandate and Synergize are now both tracked properly.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Buff Warden 18.104.22.168||Release||1.6.1||3,238||12/21/2011|
|Buff Warden 2.2.6||Release||1.6.1||121||12/21/2011|
|Buff Warden 2.1.3||Release||1.6.1||884||12/09/2011|
|Buff Warden 2.1.2||Release||1.6.1||49||12/07/2011|
|Buff Warden 2.0.6||Release||1.6||197||12/06/2011|
|Buff Warden 1.4||Release||1.5||384||11/19/2011|
|Buff Warden 1.3||Release||1.5||148||11/17/2011|
|Buff Warden 1.2||Release||1.5||135||11/14/2011|
|Buff Warden 1.1||Release||1.5||617||10/09/2011|