After receiving a few requests to my modify my TCB addon to watch the players castbar as well, this is the result.
It has most of the same options as TCB, and they can be accessed with /cbr
There is one new option for CBR, and that is to import your configuration from TCB into CBR
1.9r1 - Updated for 1.10 compatability
- Added /cbr background to toggle display of background
- Hopefully fixed a display error
- Changed /cbr config to toggle properly. /cbr config MODE will not toggle
- /cbr texture no longer requires UI reload to toggle
- Added /cbr config option. Displays moveable bar (toggle) - Removed /cbr lock|unlock - /tcb config duplicates this with more functionality
- Added /cbr undo - Undoes all changes made this session
- Channeled spells should now change direction if told to do so!
- Added options to align bartext to L/C/R (/cbr align)
- Added alpha option for /tcb cols to set specific alpha levels for bar elements
- Added option to set overall alpha level (/cbr alpha)
- Added option to set precision of remaining/duration numbers to 0,1 or 2 decimal places (/cbr prec)
- Added ability to specify the exact size of the bar (/cbr custom)
- Bug fix for remain mode
- Made the texture a bit 'darker'
- Made the whole bar slightly transparent
- possible bug fixes for text/bar seperation
- Added option to truncate bartext when too long for bar
- bug fixes
- Added option to toggle the texture used
- Option to toggle border Version bump to match TCB Some code optimizations
[1.0] Initial release.