Just A Bunch of Bags
I missed the one-bag style addon from WoW - I dont want/need grouping features, I just want all my bag space presented as one big box.
Click the cog in the topleft to popup the options.
Use mousewheel to change columns. Click to toggle between columns and bag (1 row per bag) layouts
Use mousewheel to change iconsize
Click lock to lock frames in position
/jabob toggle - this toggles the display of the window(s).
/jabob tooltip - toggles between tooltip modes - Custom / Rift API / Both
I have a macro, which is bound to 'B' for opening/closing (and shift-B for opening the default bags - just in case)
The easiest way to accomplish this is:
- Type /macro and open the macro edit window.
- Click on an empty space, choose a icon you like and name it jabob or similar.
- In the box, type: jabob toggle
- Save the macro.
- Drag and drop the macro to an empty spot on your action bars.
- Press the 'ESC' key, then click 'Key Bindings'.
- Mouseover the action bar spot you put the macro and press 'B'.
- When the popup box appears, select 'Replace'.
- Scroll down in the Key Bindings window to find 'All Bags' under the section entitled 'UI Toggles'.
- Click the RIGHT 'Not Bound' section and press the 'Shift' key + the 'B' key simultaneously.
- Press 'OK' to close the Key Bindings window.
- Switch to ALL other roles (up to 6 total) and place the macro in the same action bar location.
The click functionality (drag/split etc) will only work AFTER the default bags have been opened once - I have reported this as a bug on the official forums, hopefully it will get fixed.
Tooltips use the information avalilable from the API - so some things are missing (probably not an exhaustive list!):
- Use: effects missing
- procs missing
- no information on synergy crystals
You can change the tooltips to use the Rift API ones - though they are fixed in location and do not show comparisons.
Still a work in progress, so somethings may not work properly - please let me know if you find anything broken!
- Performancement enhancements
- Now indicates items that have appeared in bag since it was looked at
- If the first character of search is =, it searches in item category (=collectible) 2.03r2:
- Removed some debug info
- Fixed hide/show of bank search field 2.03r1:
- Converted to new event system
- Lots of performance enhancements
- Added support for the 2 extra inventory bag slots
- Should handle gaining/losing/changing equipped bags a lot better
- Added a search function 2.01r1:
- Added new stats to tooltips (critPower / resistAll)
- Added capes to tooltip comparisons
- Fixed neck items on comparisons
- Fixed some nil errors
- Hopefully fixed/mediated some excessive runtime errors 1.11r1:
- Added new commandline, /jabob tooltip - to cycle tooltip options (Rift API/Custom/Both)
- Clicking the columns config option changes between columns/bag (1 row per bag) layouts 1.10r2:
- Catch the case where no category element in item detail for tooltips
- Moved the inventory update/scan to a coroutine, so hopefully shouldnt trigger any warnings 1.10r1:
- Update several of the graphics being used
- Added some info to the tooltip
- Hopefully catch a performance warning when zoning...
1.9r1 - Initial release to Curse
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|