RareNerd is an updated and modified version of RareDar that will assist you with finding all of the rares in Rift. Now with Storm Legion support.
- Drag and drop the contents of the folder into your Rift/Interface/Addons folder; overwrite all files when upgrading. The default location for this is in your Documents folder.
How to use:
- Left-Click and Hold to drag the window around to your desired location.
- Right-Click the RareNerd window to display a drop down of all the Zones. From there, select the zone that you are either in or interested at looking at to either find out the coordinates or if you killed a rare mob shown in green or have not killed shown in red. You can navigate through the selected zone rare mobs by using the left or right arrows.
Use /rarenerd or /rn [option] to type any of the following, for example: /rarenerd show
- Compass and Meter Support
- Different Display Notifications
- Change Display Notifications Location
- Fixed Drifting Ascended Rare Location in Seratos.
- Fixed Ol' Barnacle Rare Location in Ardent Domain.
- Fixed Mad Hogger Rare Location in Iron Pine Peak, not Moonshade Highlands coordinates as old data was incorrect.
- Fixed bug that if you had completed a rare achievement for a particular zone that it displayed you had found the rest in that zone if you actually had not.
- Fixed bug that could prevent addon from loading.
- Full Storm Legion Support
- Fixed Display Notification
- Fixed Nearby Notification
- Larger Interface and New Colors
- New Name
- New Icon and Arrows