I wrote this addon when levelling Foraging - since it was annoying to me to keep checking what the icons on the minimap were.
If you have Docker installed, it will place an icon in the Dock.
If you do not have Docker, it will place an icon somewhere in the topleft of the screen.
The icon is a silver diamond on a minimap style button. The button will initially be gray, and can be moved around by dragging.
Once it is in place, RIGHT CLICK the button, and it will gain some color.
At this point, the configuration screen can be accessed by LEFT CLICKing the button.
This will display the RT Config screen, which lists all Mining/Foraging/Fishing node types.
Use the checkboxes to select which you are interested in seeing notifications for.
At the bottom of the config screen, is a dark red box, showing an arrow, a resource and some text.
Using the mousewheel on this red section will change the size of the font used.
When the configuration screen is visible, there will also be another blue bar shown, labelled 'Resource Tracker'
This is the anchor for where the alerts will appear. This can be moved around by dragging the blue bar.
The arrow will be green or red (red indicates that the node is significantly above or below you)
There may be up to 4 icons above the tracking data - if these are visible it is becuase you are tracking a node type you dont have the corresponding Track buff active for.
There is a a /resourcetracker command option, though it only takes the parameter 'reset' - which is used to reset all UI elements to near the top left of the screen - in case they go missing.
- Added DE/FR/RU language support for Artifacts
RU: Артефакт, Искаженный артефакт or any gatherable with: Артефакт or артефакт in its name
DE: Artefakt, Verdrehtes Artefakt or "Artifact"
FR: Artefact, Artefact altéré or "Artefact"
- Using the mousewheel up/down on the minimap icon will toggle the display of everything else
- Added different icons for above/below (blue are above, red are below, green are +/- 3m of you)
- Added toggle for using 2D or 3D coords for distances
- Added toggle for display of elevation difference (centered on icon)
- Changed the icons for artifacts - normal are whitish, twisted are reddish, and unknown types (ie what the Fae Yule Artifacts would have appeared as) are greenish
- Bumped the max number of trackables to 24
- Corrected DE translation for Sunken Boat
- Made tracking text a little bit wider
- Added support for [Twisted] Artifacts
- Updated icon for Mahogany
- Added alternate (compact) display mode
- Added support for MapPOI to show nodes
- Added final missing French translation for Sunken Boat
- Redid the config screen to use a standard rift window.
- Updated some translations (DE/RU)
- Added visual indicator that you are missing a 'Track XXX' buff - if you have the ability and are trying to track something of that type.
- Added /resourcetracker reset - to reset all movable items to near the top left of the screen
- Updated some translations (DE/RU)
- Removed the 'New Node' message
- Added option for relative direction arrows instead of absolute
- Added Russian translations by Constantine Maron
- Conversion to 2.2 Event system
- Started tracking node locations on the assumption we can one day use them!
2.01r5 - Will now show the closest X nodes to you, rather than a random selection
- Can now hide the tracker in combat if needed
- German language update
2.01r4 - Added Fishing nodes
Removed possibility for invalid order function error
Reduced CPU load
Made number of nodes and time to fade configurable
2.01r3 - Added French/German translations
Fix for possible nil error
2.01r2 - Fixed layout issue with non-default sizes
2.01r1 - Initial release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|