Rift Meter is a combat tracker inspired by Recount and Skada Damage Meter.
How to use
- Set sort mode by right clicking the header bar
- Navigate through the modes by clicking the rows (left, right and middle clicks)
- Scroll if the items exceed the shown rows
- Navigate through all past encounters
- Death log. Set sort mode to Deaths and click on a player.
- Ability breakdown
- Detailed ability information
- Breakdown per unit. Middle click
- Detailed ability breakdown per unit
- Include absorbs as damage
- Highly customizable
- Merging pets will affect previous combats as well as including absorbs as damage
- Switch between enemies and friendly units
- Report window
- /rm hide - Hide windows
- /rm show - Show windows
- /rm default - Restore default settings
- /rm config - Opens config window
- /rm toggle - Toggle visibility of windows
Thanks to: Azune@GameOver@Brutwacht aka Saku
Some icons by Yusuke Kamiyamane. All rights reserved. Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
v1.1.3 - 05/15/2013 - Changelog:
- Goloch parses will cut off after kill now
- Fixed a bug where values were doubled in damage absorbed sort mode
- Beautified confirmation dialog - thanks to Dargor
- Fixed a scrollbar bug
- Updated to the new Event API
v1.0.5 - 03/22/2013 - Changelog:
- Still some issues with pets
v1.0.4 - 03/20/2013 - Changelog:
- Some bosses were added to the show players list due to the "improved pet detection" :S
v1.0.3 - 03/15/2013 - Changelog:
- Improved pet detection
v1.0.2 - 03/14/2013 - Changelog:
- Fixed another bug regarding merging pets
v1.0.1 - 03/14/2013 - Changelog:
- Fixed a small bug in death log
v1.0 - 03/14/2013 - Changelog:
- Added whisper target and guild wall as options in the report window.
- After two years of confusion, pets are completely separated or merged now.
- Added a checkbox for including absorbs as damage.
- Fixed Deathlog.
- Slightly edited the class colors to match the official ones. Won't affect existing installations.
- Edited "Show percentage" formatting.
- Added options to highlight yourself.
- "Always show yourself" is working for sort mode Deaths now.
- Changed tooltip anchor from BOTTOMLEFT to BOTTOMRIGHT to match RIFT's default tooltip behaviour.
- Several bug fixes.
- Btw. Damage Taken/Absorbed + Show Enemies + Middle click on mob rocks!
- In order to open the deathlog, choose Deaths as the sort mode and click on a player's bar in Rift Meter.
v0.22.2 - 02/27/2013 - Changelog:
- Damage Absorbed
- More options
- Deathlog but with some issues
- Removed the "jump to current fight" pin button. Middle click on window title achieves the same now.
- Tooltips are colored again
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|