Shows your targets cast bar in a seperate (movable) window.
To see all available options:
/tcb this - this will set tcb watching your CURRENT target, even if you then change targets, it will continue watching the 'this' target.
/tcb target - will go back to watching your active target, changing as you change targets.
/tcb scale N.NN - applies a scaling to the window to change its size, either larger (scale >1) or smaller (scale <1)
/tcb deplete - the bar starts full and empties as time runs out
/tcb fill - the bar starts empty and fills as time runs out
/tcb reset - resets all options to their defaults
If you do not like my choice of colours for the bars and text, then you can specify your own!
/tcb col bi|bu|ti|tu R G B
bi - Interruptible Bar color bu - Non-Interruptible Bar color ti - Interruptible Text color tu - Non-Interruptible Text color
R/G/B are numbers in the range 0-1
For example, to set the interruptible bar color to what the default is:
/tcb col bi 0.16 0.1 0.5
Not the most convenient way of doing it, but in lieu of a colour picker window being available, it does at least offer the option.
[New in 1.0 - thanks Kalvir (Zelandonii on Steampike)]
/tcb textsize NN - sets fontsize
/tcb remain/total - shows SpellName [remain/total]
/tcb remain - shows SpellName [remain]
/tcb total - shows SpellName [total]
/tcb nameonly - shows SpellName
[New in 1.01]
/tcb lines - toggles castbar text display between 1 and 2 lines
[New in 1.2]
/tcb focus - watches current active focus target
/tcb targettarget - watches current target's target
/tcb border - toggles display of border
/tcb channel - toggles bar direction for channeled spells
[New in 1.2a]
/tcb texture - toggles use of texture on bar
/tcb truncate - toggles whether text that is too long for the bar is truncated
/tcb align L/C/R - aligns bar text
/tcb interrupt - toggles display of all spells or only those that are tagged as interruptible
/tcb alpha - sets an overall base alpha
/tcb prec 0/1/2 - sets the number of decimals to use
/tcb custom X Y - sets the bar to exactly X x Y pixels
Added alpha parameter to /tcb cols
/tcb config - toggles display of castbar. Can be dragged and shows other changes as they are made (replaces lock/unlock)
/tcb undo - undoes any changes made this session
/tcb background - toggles display of background colour (+texture)
1.9r1 + Updated for 1.10 compatability
1.6.1 + Added options to save/load/list profiles : /tcb loadprofile NAME; /tcb saveprofile NAME; /tcb listprofile Profiles are ACCOUNT WIDE, so you can save them on one character and load them on another.
- Fixed a problem with texture display
- Fixed a bug when using non centered text
- Added /tcb background to toggle display of background
- Hopefully fixed a display error
- Changed /tcb config to toggle properly. /tcb config MODE will not toggle
- /tcb texture no longer requires UI reload to toggle
- Added /tcb config option. Displays moveable bar (toggle) - Removed /tcb lock|unlock - /tcb config duplicates this with more functionality
- Added /tcb undo - Undoes all changes made this session
- Channeled spells should now change direction if told to do so!
- Fixed an error with target uninterruptible spells
- Added options to align bartext to L/C/R (/tcb align)
- Added option to only show interruptible spells (/tcb interrupt)
- Added alpha option for /tcb cols to set specific alpha levels for bar elements
- Added option to set overall alpha level (/tcb alpha)
- Added option to set precision of remaining/duration numbers to 0,1 or 2 decimal places (/tcb prec)
- Added ability to specify the exact size of the bar (/tcb custom)
- Bug fix for remain mode
- Made the texture a bit 'darker'
- Made the whole bar slightly transparent
- possible bug fixes for text/bar seperation
- Added option to truncate bartext when too long for bar
- bug fixes
- Added option to toggle the texture used
- Option for channeled spells to reverse direction
- Option to toggle border
- Option to set target as focus
- Added texture to castbar (Texture taken from WoW addon Quartz) 1.01
- Option to toggle castbar text display between 1 and 2 lines
1.0 includes changes made by Kalvir (Zelandonii on Steampike).
- Detection and display of interrupted casts.
- Centered the text in the bar.
- Added option to show/hide the 'remaining' and 'total' seconds numeric values.
- Added option to set the text size.
- Options to fill/empty bar as cast progresses
- Options to change bar/text colours
- Option to reset to default
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|