Simple tool to sort your inventory, bank, or guild bank by either name, item type, item quality, or simply shifting items up and removing empty spaces.
- /xbs ui - enables inventory sorting interface.
- /xbs setup - brings up the intial UI location selection window.
xBagSort Slash Commands:
- /xbs name - Sorts by name
- /xbs type - Sorts by type
- /xbs rarity - Sorts by item quality
- /xbs ah - Sorts in the same order as the auction house
- /xbs condense - Sorts inventory by removing empty slots and shifting items towards first bag
- /xbs quantity - Sort inventory based on number of items in a stack.
- Appending "bank" to the command will sort your bank instead of inventory:
- "/xbs name bank" or "/xbs bank name"
- This works for all sorting types.
- Appending "guild#" where # is vault 1-5 to the command will sort the appropriate guild bank vault:
- "/xbs name guild1" or "/xbs guild5 name"
- This works for all sorting types.
- To ignore a bag from sorting, add "ignore#" for each bag where # is the number of the bag.
- "ignore1 ignore3 ignore4" would ignore bags 1, 3 and 4.
- This works for both inventory and bank sorting.
- To adjust sorting order:
- "invert" or "-i" will reverse the sorting order (Z-A).
- "rear" or "-r" will place empty slots before items.
- Appending "autosort" or "auto" will enable auto-sorting for inventory bags.
- Auto-sorting works for all current sorting methods and occurs when bags are opened.
There is a known compatibility issue with auto-sorting when using Imhothar's Bag addon.
- Bank auto sort setting should no longer sort inventory bags.
- Various debug texts removed.
- Bank UI added.
- Setup window will popup again after installing this version.
- Added additional sorting method (Quantity).
- Fixed text and button alignment issues.
- "Lock" button should now properly show as unlocked after manually pressing the XBS button.
- Notice on Performance watchdog: This addon does use a fair amount of resources while sorting. It is recommended to either increase sort delay, or ignore performance notices for this addon.
- Various inventory UI features and improvements.
- Inventory UI is no longer locked below/left of your inventory.
- New user setup: You will be prompted where to place the UI the first time you use xBagSort.
- "Lock" feature added.
- You can now lock the sorting UI and it will be open when you open your inventory.
- Various fixes to prevent conflicts with other addons.
- UI button will no longer be visible without inventory being open.
- Guild vault 2-5 sorting should again work properly.
- "/xbs ui" will now correctly disable the ui.
- Added documentation to inventory UI.
- Added help button to inventory UI.
- New close button for inventory UI.
- Inventory UI no longer extends outside the UI window.
- Guild bank sorting no longer requires items in the first 2 vault slots to check for vault permissions.
- Guild bank sorting will no longer toggle UI settings.
- User interface added for inventory sorting.
- "/xbs ui" will enable the new UI.
- Clicking the "XBS" button below the first inventory bag will bring up the sorting UI.
- Auto sort options will no longer persist between sessions after being turned off.
- Various event items without a type will now be sorted last.
- Fixed an issue that could cause sorting to stop prematurely while reporting it was completed.
- Auction house ordered sorting added.
- "/xbs ah" will sort following the category order in the AH list.
- Stacks of items will now sort lowest->highest as to always use the smallest stack first.
- Guild bank sorting should once again work correctly.
- Auto-Sorting implemented for inventory bags.
- Appending "autosort" or "auto" will cause bags to sort automatically when opened.
- Auto-sorting works for all available inventory sorting commands.
- Appending "show" will display the current method being used by auto-sorting.
- Appending "off" will disable auto-sorting.
- Sorting order commands implemented.
- Appending "invert" or "-i" will cause the sorting to reverse order (Z-A).
- Appending "rear" or "-r" will put empty slots before items.
- Sorting will now begin immediately rather than having a delay before the first iteration.
- Bag ignoring implemented for inventory and bank sorting.
- Appending "ignore#" where # is the number of the bag you do not want sorted will not sort that bag.
- "/xbs type ignore2 ignore3 ignore4" will sort inventory bags 1 and 5 only.
- Command list is no longer displayed in the chat window, "/xbs help" will bring up a formatted list of commands.
- Empty backpack slots or bank slots will no longer cause errors if you own them but do not have an actual bag in them.
- Multiple stacks of the same item should sort properly rather than get stuck.
- Don't forget! Bags need love too, don't ignore them too much!
- Throttling changes and improvements.
- Appending "throttle" to a command will enable an extra verification step to confirm a sorting iteration is completed.
- Appending "-#" where # is 1-9 will speed up sorting iterations by 1-9 tenths of a second.
- Appending "+#" where # is 1-9 will slow down sorting iterations by 1-9 tenths of a second.
- Sorting iterations will adjust themselves slightly if the game is unable to keep up with the sorting.
- Guild bank sorting should no longer lock up the client.
- Additional throttling and limiting changes.
- The number of items sorted per iteration has been capped at 75.
- Rarity should once again sort correctly.
- Additional throttling added when handling large numbers of items to prevent infinite looping.
- "debug" command added (for debugging purposes when necessary).
- Guild bank sorting and throttle modifier implemented.
- Appending "guild#" to a command, where # is the number of the vault, will cause it to sort your guild bank (ie. "/xbs guild1 name" or "/xbs name guild5")
- Guild bank sorting checks permissions prior to sorting and should not be counting against daily limits.
- Appending "-#" where # is 1-9 will cause the throttling to decrease by 1-9 tenths of a second. Speeds above -5 are not recommended.
- Bank sorting implemented.
- Appending "bank" to a command will cause it to sort your bank rather than inventory (ie. "/xbs bank name" or "/xbs name bank")
- "Condense" sorting now uses the regular sorting loop rather than the original one. (Meaning the last empty slot bug is fixed for reals this time!)
- Added note to description to type /xbs for instructions. (Altira)
- Some unused code removed from files.
- Sorting should now take fewer iterations to complete.
- Similar items will now sort by stack size (ex. Soulhide (50), Soulhide (30), Soulhide (15))
- Added /xbs abort to break out of sorting.
- Sorting will automatically abort if to many iterations occur.
- Multiple items should now sort correctly rather than loop infinitely. (Protonova)
- Empty spaces should now be filled when sorting by methods other than condense. (Protonova)
- Performance fix: Sorting list is no longer generated when not actually sorting. (algritz)
- Added additional sorting methods (Name, type and rarity).
- Sorting now takes place using an update hook rather than trying to process all at once.
- Fixed an issue where condensing would occasionally leave the last slot in a bag empty.
- Initial release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|