Auto Equip Ammo
Automatically equip any ammo of the same type equipped if you are not at max ammo. This addon will do a check for usable ammo every time your bag changes. This will allow looted ammo to be automatically equipped and save time and money for a Scout. Rogues will find limited usefulness out of this, but if you just equip the ammo type that drops the most then you will most likely not have to worry about running out ever.
You can also buy and unpack your arrows into your transmuter and they will be equipped as well. this will allow you to run with a quiver size of 6000 without sacrificing any bag space
I have not tested it will all the different types of autoloot/autodrop addons. I use Lootomatic and it seems that my arrows get equipped before the auto drop gets kicked in
- Made update frequency lower
- It's a little better for your system speed.
- Deleted function to hook XBar's Ammo Button.
- So it will not conflict with XBar now, and XBar is also have included a similar function.
- Deleted xml file.
- Will now only requip ammo if the character frame is not open. This should prevent the possibility of endless loops if you are trying to change ammo types.
- Hooked into XBar's Ammo button to display the total amount of ammo equipped and in your bags instead of just equipped.
- Init Version
- Quests & Leveling
- 3,516 Monthly Downloads
- Auction & Economy, Bags & Inventory, and Crafting
- 2,778 Monthly Downloads
- Map & Minimap
- 2,268 Monthly Downloads
- Advanced AuctionHouse
- Tooltip and Auction & Economy
- 1,770 Monthly Downloads
- Quests & Leveling, Unit Frames, Tooltip, and Chat & Communication
- 1,654 Monthly Downloads