I apologize in advance for poor English.
Description now available in this languages:
- Polish ( click )
If you want add description in your language, here you have code. ( don't delete e. g. == )
If you done send PM to me with code. Thanks you in advance.
I'm looking for translated languages:
and I have a request to check the news and correctness of languages:
- Traditional Chinese
If you want add or check translate go here or send translated file to me ( PM )
It is recommended to download following addon that there were no problems with ComeOnIn.
is an Addon for AutoInvites an partymanagment under one simple statement:
High functionality, easy handling
- AutoInvite, that can be triggered by various keywords on various channels
- graphical userdisplay that highlights or darkens the information for quick recognition
- changes in the settings are automatically saved, it is not necessary to do this manually
- Sending a notification to players per whisper:
- Invitation, if there is a free space in the party.
- Notification, when the party is already full and that the player has been set on a waiting list, with the specification of the position.
- When the same player triggers the autoinvite again, he gets the information of his current position.
- Errormessage to player, who are already in a different party and can therefore not be invited.
- Uninvitable players will then be listed as "inactive" in the queue, which means they will be ignored when it comes to invitations, but keep their position. If someone triggers the autoinvite again, his position will be reactivated and he can therefore be invited again.
- Players can be removed from the queue. The leader can do this via a little dropdownmenu, that prints both active and inactive members. Players can remove themselves by typing a keyword, preceded by a "!".
- Players, who became an invitation, have a space reserved for them for 15 seconds. If they do not react on the invitation for this period of time, this space will be free again for oter players to invite.
- unlimited number of invitationgroups, each of them containing a partyname, partysize and up to five keywords.
- Invitation Queue, if the group is at its maximum capacity and more players want to join
- Blocklist, to prevent "unwanted" players to join the party
- Possibility to send both lists to other players:
- Send per Whisper, Party- and Guildchat
- Receiving of lists can be turned of.
- When a list is received, a windo appears, where you can take a look at the received list and decide for yourselve, if you want to load or delete it. Aditionally a sound (doorbell) is going to be played, when a list is received
- If you ignore this window for 15 seconds, the received list will be automatically deleted.
- various possibilities to control the program:
- Slashcommands for the console (see below).
- optional display of a manager, providing the basic functions.
- optional display of minimap-buttons for the configs-window and/or activation of the autoinvite.
- Shout-System to annonce the AutoInvite:
- Write all important informations about the party into the chat by a single click.
- free selectable name for the party, this will be mentioned in the head of the shout.
- display of the first active keyword, that has been specified in the configurations window.
- Information about the number of players, who are already members of the party and how many spaces are still free.
- various automatic functions, making life much easier:
- AutoStop: Autoinvite is automatically turned off, when the player leaves the party.
- AutoRaid: Party will be converted into a raid automatically, after the sixth player joined.
- AutoAssist: whenever someone joins the party, he or she will automatically become an assist.
- AutoShout: Partyshout will be written automatically in the selected interval. This is limited to the raidleader and there is a minimal duration of 2 minutes.
Unpack the Archive and move the Folder "ComeOnIn" into "Runes of Magic\Interface\Addons". If this is your first Addon, then these folders won't exist, in that case you have to create them manually.
After you have done this, just start the game as you always do. After login, you should see the line "Addon loaded: ComeOnIn <version>" in the Chatwindow.
If you want to update to a newer version, just replace the Folder "ComeOnIn" with the new one, thats all thats necessary. When you start the game, there will be a message in the chat, informing you that a new version was detected and you should check your settings by safety. Thats because during the update process, only keywords, partyname and partysize will be applied, all other settings are set to default value for safety.
At the moment you enter the game, you should see the ComeOnIn Manager in the center of the screen. You can move this window by dragging its title to a location of your preference. Also you will find a button labled "Config", which opens the Configuration Window. Additionally there are two minimapbuttons, one for opening the configuration window and one for starting/stopping the autoinvite. Both Manager and Minimapbuttons can be hidden in the configuration, section "Display".
There are several slashcommands to control the addon too:
/coi - opens or closes the configuration window
/coi on/off - starts/stops the autoinvite
Ending - Petra Areon
Thats all I had to say, all have have to do is waiting for lots of feedback!
Greetings, the Clan of the Areons
(Petra Areon, Angelica Areon, Triella Areon and all of my other Twinks out there)
Added 4 new buttons - thanks to Lisa90
All languages updated
Changed the interface ( Monitor and Scout ) to a more aesthetic
Changed polish locales
Added polish locales
Added chinese and spanish locales
Fixed a bug in ACCS Library
Fixed bugs that came with patch 3.0.3
Added russian locales
updated Sol to v1.34
redid chatframe settings to new tab in the chatchannelsettings
Fixed a bug, that resulted in one of the latest patches and caused in wrong counting of Raid Members
Added possibility to select, if ComeOnIn should write its messages into chatframes
Clear focuses, when configscreen is faded-out
changed graphics-format from png to tga (larger files, but faster display)
changed the credits-frame :P
Fixed a problem that occured, when player disabled some chatchannels in the default chat frame
Fixed a bug with a neverending errormessage, when no keywords were definied while autoshout is on.
Hope this is the last release for some time, I am getting bored of bugfixing :D
No longer gamecrash, when a Partyshout gets displayed in a chat-popup
Using private channels made easier, by entering its name. Can be filles automatically via a dropdown
Addon now works with every possible language of the client, although the addon is translated in german and english by now.
Some minor bugfixes
complete restructuring, new style of eventhandling, results in better performance
hiding poping chatwindows (no need to turn them off anymore)
added functions for right-clicking partyshouts in chat
added function AutoAccept
added function for editing content of group-invitation popups, when invitation comes from ComeOnIn
Nice User Interface with some Eyecandies :D
added a window for customizing the display.
added two minimapbuttons
added tooltip for the Start-Button, displaying the current group and its settings
fixed the problems occuring since patch 126.96.36.1995
added support of invitation-groups
even more minor bugfixes
added support for ENUS, not only ENEU.
fixed a bug, that only the first active keyword was searched for.
fixed a bug, that the tenth keyword was ignored.
added last missing localization.
added a blocklist to prevent "unwanted" players from joining the party.
added a possibility to send queue and blocklist to other players.
added function to move members of a raid automatically to the beginning, offline players to the end.
added function to automatically use the partyshout in a selectable interval.
Changed triggerstrings to fit the systemmesaages of Runes of Magic, that were changed in the patch 188.8.131.525 again. Looks like they change these messages every damn patch, that *(%="...
Fixed complete Queuesystem, uninvitable players and other problems.
No known bugs after three days of excessive tests.
really bugged version, not released on curse
Added possibility, to remove players from the queue
Added a button, to workaround a stupid bug. Hope I will find a solution for this soon.
some minor bugfixing in the new invitation process plus a little rearrangment in the gui
Major changes in the invitation-process and queue-managament
Some Changes to the graphic interface and chatoutput, including last missing localization
Fixed lots of smaller bugs
Originally I didn't want to release this update, as I am currently working on a major change of the program source. But as I am encountering much more problems, than I thought, the release of 1.13.5 is probably going to take a long time.
Fixed some Bugs in the Chatcontrol
fixed a bug at the languageselection
extended manager to change layout due to state of party/raid
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Map & Minimap
- 10,216 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 5,359 Monthly Downloads
- WoWMap - POI
- Artwork and Map & Minimap
- 3,702 Monthly Downloads
- Advanced AuctionHouse
- Tooltip and Auction & Economy
- 3,139 Monthly Downloads
- Quests & Leveling, Unit Frames, Tooltip, and Chat & Communication
- 2,966 Monthly Downloads