is an Addon for AutoInvites an partymanagment under one simple statement:
High functionality, easy handling
Description in another languages: [ Polski (Polish) ].
If you want add or check addon translation, please go to Localization.
It is recommended to download following addon that there were no problems with ComeOnIn.
- AutoInvite, that can be triggered by various keywords on various channels
- graphical userdisplay that highlights or darkens the information for quick recognition
- changes in the settings are automatically saved, it is not necessary to do this manually
- Sending a notification to players per whisper:
- Invitation, if there is a free space in the party.
- Notification, when the party is already full and that the player has been set on a waiting list, with the specification of the position.
- When the same player triggers the autoinvite again, he gets the information of his current position.
- Errormessage to player, who are already in a different party and can therefore not be invited.
- Uninvitable players will then be listed as "inactive" in the queue, which means they will be ignored when it comes to invitations, but keep their position. If someone triggers the autoinvite again, his position will be reactivated and he can therefore be invited again.
- Players can be removed from the queue. The leader can do this via a little dropdownmenu, that prints both active and inactive members. Players can remove themselves by typing a keyword, preceded by a "!".
- Players, who became an invitation, have a space reserved for them for 15 seconds. If they do not react on the invitation for this period of time, this space will be free again for oter players to invite.
- unlimited number of invitationgroups, each of them containing a partyname, partysize and up to five keywords.
- Invitation Queue, if the group is at its maximum capacity and more players want to join
- Blocklist, to prevent "unwanted" players to join the party
- Possibility to send both lists to other players:
- Send per Whisper, Party- and Guildchat
- Receiving of lists can be turned of.
- When a list is received, a windo appears, where you can take a look at the received list and decide for yourselve, if you want to load or delete it. Aditionally a sound (doorbell) is going to be played, when a list is received
- If you ignore this window for 15 seconds, the received list will be automatically deleted.
- various possibilities to control the program:
- Slashcommands for the console (see below).
- optional display of a manager, providing the basic functions.
- optional display of minimap-buttons for the configs-window and/or activation of the autoinvite.
- Shout-System to annonce the AutoInvite:
- Write all important informations about the party into the chat by a single click.
- free selectable name for the party, this will be mentioned in the head of the shout.
- display of the first active keyword, that has been specified in the configurations window.
- Information about the number of players, who are already members of the party and how many spaces are still free.
- various automatic functions, making life much easier:
- AutoStop: Autoinvite is automatically turned off, when the player leaves the party.
- AutoRaid: Party will be converted into a raid automatically, after the sixth player joined.
- AutoAssist: whenever someone joins the party, he or she will automatically become an assist.
- AutoShout: Partyshout will be written automatically in the selected interval. This is limited to the raidleader and there is a minimal duration of 2 minutes.
- InstanceLevel (v. 4.0): Set Instance Level that will be set on first member joined when COI Active.
- LootThreshold (v. 4.0): Set Loot Threshold (quality of loot) that will be set on first member joined when COI Active.
- LootMethod (v. 4.0): Set Loot Method that will be set on first member joined when COI Active.
- Quick Group (v. 4.0):
- WhiteList - group invitations from those players from Quick Group will be automatically accepted (easy group reload).
- MembersList - save and modify players informations - raid ranks, raid position, raid marks.
- InstanceLevel - set Instance Level that will be set on first member joined when invited group from Quick Group.
- LootThreshold - set Loot Threshold (quality of loot) that will be set on first member joined when invited group from Quick Group.
- LootMethod - set Loot Method that will be set on first member joined when invited group from Quick Group.
- LootMaster - if Loot Master method, set LootMaster from MembersList. He will be assigned when invited group from Quick Group.
- IsRaid - set if group should be switched to raid.
- Set your scale, alpha, frame blocking or frame visibility. Also position will be saved. You could show frame on game start.
Unpack the Archive and move the Folder "ComeOnIn" into "Runes of Magic\Interface\Addons". If this is your first Addon, then these folders won't exist, in that case you have to create them manually.
After you have done this, just start the game as you always do. After login, you should see the line "Addon loaded: ComeOnIn <version>" in the Chatwindow.
If you want to update to a newer version, just replace the Folder "ComeOnIn" with the new one, thats all thats necessary. When you start the game, there will be a message in the chat, informing you that a new version was detected and you should check your settings by safety. Thats because during the update process, only keywords, partyname and partysize will be applied, all other settings are set to default value for safety.
At the moment you enter the game, you should see the ComeOnIn Manager in the center of the screen. You can move this window by dragging its title to a location of your preference. Also you will find a button labled "Config", which opens the Configuration Window. Additionally there are two minimapbuttons, one for opening the configuration window and one for starting/stopping the autoinvite. Both Manager and Minimapbuttons can be hidden in the configuration, section "Display".
There are several slashcommands to control the addon too:
/coi - opens or closes the configuration window
/coi on/off - starts/stops the autoinvite
Ending - Petra Areon
Thats all I had to say, all have have to do is waiting for lots of feedback!
Greetings, the Clan of the Areons
(Petra Areon, Angelica Areon, Triella Areon and all of my other Twinks out there)
v3.50 beta (renamed from v3.32 and v3.40 known as 3.43)
* Quick Group (ultimate window with a lot of functions to fast saved group).
* Groups pre-settings: Instance Level, Loot Method, Loot Threshold.
* Chatframes for COI messages in settings instead broken AreonChatChannelSettings.
* Quick Group command (/coi raid).
* Instance Level, Loot Method, Loot Threshold, LootMaster, IsRaid, mark icon target, white list (accept automatically invites from those guys), members list (add player, edit: name, position, assistant, main tank, main attacker) for Quick Group.
* Confirmations for Quick Group.
* Reload Raid button and minimap button.
* New SaveVariables structure and keep-settings system (don't worry about lists etc. Only some main settings and Quick Group list will be reseted).
* Ultra function to keep your Quick Group in screen, no way to get it outside screen (I hope), this function will be separate addon + library in future.
* Added WaitTimer library for Quick Group.
* Possible to disable ComeOnIn sounds (group invitation and received lists).
* Confirmation "If starting ComeOnIn and shout channel is not monitored".
* Confirmation "If shout when ComeOnIn is inactive".
* AutoUpdate to hide QuickRaid confirmations popup.
* Quick Group buttons working with no problems (I hope) anymore.
* Corrected some code that could crash addon when problem.
* Changed default chat tab echos messages to disable all either main tab (due library problems).
* Disable dropdown arrow when Queue is empty.
* Custom channel editbox doesn't needed ENTER click...
* (not sure that it is only beta-bug or not) Corrected that first active keyword is group name in shout message if setted name is empty.
* Don't close dialogs + warning msg when player exist at blocklist/members list.
* First letter auto uppercase in blocklist/members list add dialogs (due problems in sort and no possibility to start player name with lowercase).
* Some QuickRaid security - ask when want overwrite saved settings.
* Fixed uninvite for reload button (added time delay).
* Almost fix for bugged beta and alpha versions (not able to fix at all).
* No timeout when decline confirmation about party shout.
* Fixed string.find for checking for whisper incoming messages.
* AutoAssist execute when offline player is now online or with specific player action.
* More infos in minimap buttons.
* No line-break in minimap tooltip when only one keyword/monitor channel is active.
* "Settings" resized due Quick Group settings.
* Quick Group settings are setted by hooked to original functions.
* Toggle settings frame in main minimap button.
* Cleaner "Settings" - look almost like 'official' RoM settings.
* Cleaner main window headers.
* Cleaner locale (less color formats and no repetable texts).
* Cleaner system messages.
* Cleaner close buttons.
* One more line in confirmations due long texts in, for example, German language.
* Sliders like default RoM's sliders.
* Add chat message when new version of COI is installed.
* Settings no more closed with main COI frame (this could be annoying when customizing Quick Group window).
* Custom channel checkable when player is connected (so channel is in dropdown).
* Templates of confirmations, dialogs and frameLevel replaced by frameStrata.
* Automatically set raid members position with Quick Group.
* More buttons tooltips.
* AutoAccept sometimes doesn't working.
* Too fast (or opposite) moving cursor when dragging scalled windows.
Special thanks for: Elane (server Perun [PL], live-testing) and Omnibrain (German translation and testing).
If you will find any error, please report it at http://rom.curseforge.com/addons/comeonin/create-ticket/
TO-DO in next versions:
* Hidding spam when reloading raid.
* Try fix AutoAccept (perhaps not possible).
Please report your suggestions at http://rom.curseforge.com/addons/comeonin/create-ticket/
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|v3.50 beta (v3.43)||Beta||5.0.9||193||04/12/2015|
|v3.40 third beta||Beta||5.0.9||649||11/12/2014|