When you play scout, you will soon notice that the ammo runs out so frequently and that the bow loses durability so rapidly. I have to check the durability and the ammo very frequently, which is very annoying for me. So I made this addon, hoping that the bow durability issue might be solved in the near future.
This addon shows the durability of your weapons and the number of the equipped ammo. It also automatically refill the ammo if the same ammo is available in your bag.
- Shows the durability of your ranged, main-hand, and off-hand weapon.
- The durability is updated every one second with the precision of 0.01.
- Changes the color according to the durability bonus (Yellow: >100) and penalty (Red: <50%).
- Shows the number of ammo in your inventory and bag.
- Auto-refill ammo into the inventory from your bag, only when you are not engaged in combat.
- You can choose which item to show.
- You can change the position and the size of the window.
- Your configuration is saved for each of your characters.
- Mouse over to the window shows the tooltip.
- Mouse over to the window with shift-key down shows the detailed tooltip.
- Shift + mouse left drag moves the window.
- Ctrl + mouse left drag changes the size of the window.
- Shift + mouse right click closes the window.
- The window re-appears with the command "/dac".
- You can define the order of the item to show with the same command "/dac".
- /dac [pos] [info]
- [pos] = [1..5] Position of the row in the window.
[info] = [main, sub, ranged, ammo, end] Item to show.
- /dac 2 ammo ... Show the count of ammo in the 2nd row.
/dac 4 end ... No info in the 4th row and below.
Ver 1.1 International open beta Ver 1.0 Open beta in JP server
- Map & Minimap
- 10,160 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 5,361 Monthly Downloads
- WoWMap - POI
- Artwork and Map & Minimap
- 3,751 Monthly Downloads
- Advanced AuctionHouse
- Tooltip and Auction & Economy
- 3,121 Monthly Downloads
- Quests & Leveling, Unit Frames, Tooltip, and Chat & Communication
- 2,942 Monthly Downloads