FriendNotes is a means to easily record text notes in-game. These notes may be associated with players, similar to the friends/enemies list, allowing you to keep notes on people. Notes may also be recorded which are not associated with people, storing them in a simple directory hierarchy.
To get started, open the UI using the addon manager button or /fnotes command, and then right click on the "General" category to access the menu for adding notes and groups.
- Record notes up to 5000 characters in length, each.
- Notes stored per character.
- Store an unlimited number of notes with unique titles.
- Group related notes using a single level of directory hierarchy to keep them organized.
- Built a list of friends without server-side interactions (no notifications or permission requests)
- NOTE: no "online status" is provided for these friends
- Attach a note to any person in your list
- Helps you answer the question: Why do I know this person??
- Record class, level, race and gender information for future reference (manually refreshed)
Integrates with AddonManager, but also available via /FriendNotes or /fnotes
IMPORTANT: If your client crashes, any note modifications made during that client session will be lost.
-Zhur on Reni
Fixed a nasty bug which caused all notes to be erased if no note editing activity happened during a client session.
- Advanced AuctionHouse
- Tooltip and Auction & Economy
- 3,349 Monthly Downloads
- Quests & Leveling
- 3,308 Monthly Downloads
- Tooltip and Quests & Leveling
- 3,047 Monthly Downloads
- Map & Minimap
- 2,794 Monthly Downloads
- Quests & Leveling, Unit Frames, Tooltip, and Chat & Communication
- 2,397 Monthly Downloads