Adds new buttons and a working queue to the magic box to create as many mana stones with one mouseclick as you like.
Version 2.0 adds new config options. So check them out before using.
Note: People are still reporting the new version as buggy. If you don't want to help debug it then revert to version 1.6 and wait until the new version is more stable. Please don't post a message that it doesn't wotk if you aren't going to help. If you will help then post the message and respond when I ask questions. Thank you.
The addon will put the items and stones in to the magic box and remove the created mana stone automatically.
- You can choose which types of fusion stones are allowed to be used.
- You can choose what tier items to use.This takes into account the quality of the items. So a Tier 3, level 58, green item will count as a Tier 4 item.
- You can specify the maximum stats an item should have. This is useful to protect your stated gear if you accidentally unequip them and for creating clean mana stones.
- You can omit using clean items if you want to save them for making clean mana stones later.
- There is an optional whitelist for items to use while transmuting. If you don't use the whitelist you are able to use as much different items as you like to transmute.
- Fixed bug that caused Spanish clients to fail to get item level.
- Added preset buttons to main Fusion frame.
- Added some language strings.
- Added more tooltips.
- Added support for partial names in the itemlist.
- Added 6 savable preset buttons.
- Used some in game strings to reduce the needed translations.
- Restored speed slider so users can slow the user function down and avoid lock ups.
- Fixed: Item level mismatch error causing "No (valid) Fusion Stone or items to transmute" message.
- Fixed: On some systems SELECTED_CHAT_FRAME doesn't work. So now it falls back to DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME in those cases.
- Complete rewrite
- Added support for making upto level 20 mana stones.
- Fixed: Can now reliably identify equipment
- Removed delay timer. It now goes as fast as possible.
- Added option to use only items that make a particular level stone
- Added an option to use only items that have a certain number of stats or lower
- Added option to save clean items for later if you want to make clean mana stones.
- Added check to make sure magic box is in Transmutor mode
- Now clears the magicbox before beginning.
- Can right click the "Fusion" show button to clear the magic box.
- The Whitelist is now case insensitive
- Will also look in the item shop bag for purified fusion stones.
- Removed "Clear bag" option as it's not needed as much and was always a dangerous option.
- Will use English language strings for any missing from other languages.
- Note: The DE.lua language file is missing some strings.
- Fixed: No longer gets stuck in a loop when out of charges.
- Changed placing of fusion button so it doesn't cover charges in some languages
- Fixed game crashing when closing or changing character, after using Fusion.
- Now avoids using anything but weapons and armor for fusion. Other items wont get in the way.
- Added some missing FusionStone Ids.
- Removed Purified Fusion Stone from Fusion Stone list.
- Added AdvancedMagicBox support.
- Added fusion button to magic box.
- Increased speed max value to 2.
- Replaced os time functions.
- add a chinese translation TW.lua file
- you can choose the item colors used for fusion
- you can config the speed now
- Final Version
- add a max and a reset button
- added all fusion stone ids
- only select white and green items
- reduce wait time to 0.2 sec
- reduce wait time to 0.3 sec
- empty magic box also after single fusion
- fix at the AddonManage minibutton
- AddonManager support
- empty magic box after transmutation
- optional withlist for items to choose
- clear bag function and button could be deactivated (default)
- save config
- restrict usable fusion stones
- preparation for local language files
- preparation for saved settings
- add some tooltips
- fixed a bug in function name
- creating manastones with a work queue
- first beta version
- Will full work with simple mouse click
- Without documentation and localization.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|