Fixes the display of instance maps in the World Map viewer.
This is a very simple alternative to WoWmap for people who don't need the extra features and just want the instance maps to be shown properly.
- If you're missing any maps, you should try installing Instance Map Fix v0.5+ along with WoWMap Instances. The WoWMap Instances addon isn't totally necessary, but in some cases it may help.
- You may have missing maps if you've installed the Runes of Magic Slim Client, or if you haven't downloaded a full version of Runes of Magic since version 3.0.1 (updating through the RoM Launcher doesn't help). See previous note on how to fix it.
- It's been mentioned that you can install Instance Map Fix and WoWmap together, but I have not tested it and I don't support such installations. I recommend that you only install one or the other.
- Added support for WoWMap Instances addon
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Instance Map Fix v0.5 beta||Beta||3.0.2||40,747||11/01/2010|
|Instance Map Fix v0.4 beta||Beta||3.0.2||2,221||08/15/2010|
|Instance Map Fix v0.3 beta||Beta||220.127.116.115||1,092||07/13/2010|
|Instance Map Fix v0.2 beta||Beta||18.104.22.1685||2,974||04/23/2010|
|Instance Map Fix v0.1 beta||Beta||22.214.171.1242||1,849||03/08/2010|
- Quests & Leveling
- 5,732 Monthly Downloads
- Development Tools and Map & Minimap
- 5,493 Monthly Downloads
- Map & Minimap
- 4,504 Monthly Downloads
- Advanced AuctionHouse
- Tooltip and Auction & Economy
- 2,866 Monthly Downloads
- WoWMap - POI
- Artwork and Map & Minimap
- 2,764 Monthly Downloads