Fixes the display of instance maps in the World Map viewer.
This is a very simple alternative to WoWmap for people who don't need the extra features and just want the instance maps to be shown properly.
- If you're missing any maps, you should try installing Instance Map Fix v0.5+ along with WoWMap Instances. The WoWMap Instances addon isn't totally necessary, but in some cases it may help.
- You may have missing maps if you've installed the Runes of Magic Slim Client, or if you haven't downloaded a full version of Runes of Magic since version 3.0.1 (updating through the RoM Launcher doesn't help). See previous note on how to fix it.
- It's been mentioned that you can install Instance Map Fix and WoWmap together, but I have not tested it and I don't support such installations. I recommend that you only install one or the other.
- Added support for WoWMap Instances addon
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Instance Map Fix v0.5 beta||Beta||3.0.2||42,471||11/01/2010|
|Instance Map Fix v0.4 beta||Beta||3.0.2||2,225||08/15/2010|
|Instance Map Fix v0.3 beta||Beta||22.214.171.1245||1,094||07/13/2010|
|Instance Map Fix v0.2 beta||Beta||126.96.36.1995||2,977||04/23/2010|
|Instance Map Fix v0.1 beta||Beta||188.8.131.522||1,849||03/08/2010|
- Quests & Leveling
- 3,427 Monthly Downloads
- Auction & Economy, Bags & Inventory, and Crafting
- 2,557 Monthly Downloads
- Map & Minimap
- 2,210 Monthly Downloads
- Advanced AuctionHouse
- Tooltip and Auction & Economy
- 1,712 Monthly Downloads
- Quests & Leveling, Unit Frames, Tooltip, and Chat & Communication
- 1,586 Monthly Downloads