This addon provides a user interface for previewing modifications to an item before actually creating the item.
This addon allows you to specify a base item from your inventory or from a link, and then alter any properties about it:
- specify any of 6 stats from a menu
- specify any 4 runes from menu
- specify tier
- specify durability
- specify plus
- Specify rarity
Start working on an item by dropping an item from inventory, or right-clicking on an item link and selecting an ItemForge option.
Shift-click your resulting item to link it into chat.
Integrated with Addon Manager, also available via /ItemForge.
NOTE: The resulting item tooltip does not currently integrate with the StatRating. To view composite stats, you need to link the item into chat (you can whisper yourself), and the click on the link.
- Drag and drop mana stones or runes from inventory into place.
- Save created items
- Once the item is previewed, display the composite stats (ala StatRating)
- Compare resulting stats on created item
- Search for items based on name.
-Zhur on Reni
- Much improved handling of incomplete/bad user input. - Ability to parse vendor item links - Automatically show form when linking from chat.
- Advanced AuctionHouse
- Tooltip and Auction & Economy
- 3,351 Monthly Downloads
- Quests & Leveling
- 3,267 Monthly Downloads
- Tooltip and Quests & Leveling
- 3,084 Monthly Downloads
- Map & Minimap
- 2,830 Monthly Downloads
- Quests & Leveling, Unit Frames, Tooltip, and Chat & Communication
- 2,427 Monthly Downloads