I apologize in advance for poor English.
Please use the ticket system for bug reports.
Description now available in this languages:
- Polish ( click )
If you want add description in your language, here you have code. ( don't delete e. g. == )
If you done send PM to me with code. Thanks you in advance.
I'm looking for all no translated languages.
If you done translation in your language send PM to Rycerzodie with file. Thanks you in advance.
nkCooldown Bars shows all currently active skill and item cooldowns of your char on a bar. This allows you to get an visual view of all your cooldowns. Especially in PvP or Raid situations this will allow you to fire your skills / items much more consistent.
New cooldowns start at the right side of the bar and will move to the left. Only CD less than 60 seconds (or whatever you'll select as maximum duration for the short CD bar) will move on the bar.
As soon as a a CD of a skill / item is ready again (meaning it has moved from right to left on the bar) the corresponding icon will flash shortly on the left side of the bar (can be configured in the settings).
Currently there is a limit of 10 CDs in place. That should be enough for most situations. However if you find a combination of more than 10 CDs please let me know.
Please note that the following situation is not handled and no CD will be shown: If you use the last piece of an item and there is no other item with the same CD, the CD will not show on the bar. At this point of time I have not found any solutions to this. RoM just doesn't give me any CD information in situations where you don't have any item with the same CD anymore.
Long duration CDs
Two options for display are available and can be selected in the configuration GUI.
MAX = the maximum duration of the short CD bar according to settings
Option 1: All CD > MAX will be shown stacked to the right side of the bar Option 2: A second bar is shown above the main bar showing long time CDs > MAX
For Options 2 you can set the maximum time the 2nd bar from 2 minutes up to 120 minutes. Any CD longer than this value will be shown stacked like in Option 1.
Type /nkcd or /nkcooldown to show the configuration GUI. You can change the following settings:
- Lock addon: You can lock the addon in place so it cannot be moved by mouse anymore
- UI Scale: The scale of the bar (1.0 means 100%)
- X / Y Pos: You can manually position the bar for fine tuning
- Alpha with / without CD: You can set the alpha level of the bar
- Texture: Select the texture of the bar(s)
- Color: Select the color of the bar(s)
- Show flash icon: Enable / Disable the flashing icon of CDs which are ready again
- Flash duration: How long the icon will flash (if activated)
- CD below icon: Show the CD below the icon (only on main bar)
- Display of long CD: main bar (only 1 bar), 2nd bar (2 bars)
- Maximum 1st bar: 30 - 120 seconds
- Maximum 2nd bar: 2 - 120 minutes
Simply click the button Save to update the bar if you have made changes. You can always reset settings to default by clicking on the reset button.
On this tab you can define which skills are to be shown on the bar. Whenever the system catches a skill on CD it will add it to the Whitelist. So this list will grow in time.
If you want to move a skill on the blacklist simply click on it. Of course it works the same way to move a skill from black to whitelist.
Any skill on the blacklist will be completely ignored by the addon.
- Changed os functions to math.floor (thanks to Kwitsch)
[From now, you don't must have addon to time (e.g. d303Fix)]
- Correct support for all languages
- Added translate: JP (by YossyE)
- Small changes in PL translate
- Small changes in Option Tab
- Added support for all languages
- Added translate: PL, ES
- Added support for AddonManager
- Fixed width of sliders in config
- Hotfix for RunesOfMagic Version 1844
- Added option to select texture of bars
- Added option to select color of bars
- Added option to set maximum duration of main bar (30 - 120 seconds)
- Added skill filtering
- Bug fix: Flash Icon setting were not saved
- Added: Optional 2nd (smaller) bar for long CDs (>60 sec)
- Added: The bar can now be locked
- Added: New option to show CD below icon
- Added: The lowest 10 CD are shown (limit of 10 still in place)
- Added: Recognition of items sharing the same CD (e.g. limit to show just 1 CD)
- Added: The addon tries to recognize item use from the chat emote
- Update: Items are now handled corrected if moved in bag
- Update: Look for other items with same CD if last piece of an item is used
- Update: New options tab in configuration for additional settings
- Update: Improved tooltip display
- Update: Improved recognition and display of the correct item used
- Fixed Bug: Resetting settings didn't work properly
- Fixed Bug: Switching tabs in the GUI sometimes didn't work
- Fixed Bug: Handling of skills sharing the same CD
- Added Alpha to the setting
- Fixed an error loading the new settings
Version 0.2.0 BETA
- Added configuration GUI (use /nkcd)
- Added cooldown handling for items (for example potions)
- Added flashing icon (optional) for CD which are ready again
- Added scaling of bar
Version 0.1.0 BETA
- First public release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Version 0.2.0 BETA||Beta||1825||93||05/31/2009|
|Version 0.1.0 BETA||Beta||1825||5||05/30/2009|
- Bags & Inventory
- 9,307 Monthly Downloads
- Quests & Leveling
- 9,065 Monthly Downloads
- Map & Minimap
- 8,201 Monthly Downloads
- Tooltip and Quests & Leveling
- 7,313 Monthly Downloads
- yGather - Gatherers Map
- Auction & Economy, Crafting, and Map & Minimap
- 3,998 Monthly Downloads