Perylous Action Bars
A simple add-on to allow scaling and context opacity of the Runes of Magic action bars. Perfect for use by those who enjoy creating minimalist UIs.
Sorry for the long delay in updating this. I've mostly left the add-on development scene, and it is difficult to find the time to update. Anyway, this is now the full 1.0 version.
Verified to work with Runes of Magic client version 188.8.131.520
- Allows scaling of all four action bars, as well as the pet bar.
- Opacity setting for the action bars
- Change opacity of action bars based on various selectable in-game contexts.
- Can fade opacity over time.
- Localization support (see inside the locales folder for details)
- Ability to show or hide the pet bar's border frame
- Ability to shift-drag action bar buttons if action bars are locked. They act normally if unlocked.
- AddonManager support
- Ability to suppress action bar tooltips per bar (thanks to skitey for idea)
- Ability to hide the action bar drag anchors
- Show/hide action bar button hot keys per bar
- Show/hide action bar button names per bar
- Mouse over action bars (affects all bars, or individually)
- In combat
- In a party or raid
- When targeting
- When spell casting
- When a debuff is applied.
- Selectable user profiles. Currently, though it saves settings per-character per-realm, there is no way to select a different profile.
- Localization files for other languages. Need folk who can translate to various languages for that. If interested, make a localization file and send it to me.
- When the action bar button names are shown, and an opacity less than one is used, the ellipses (...) that can show on the text does not have the opacity value applied to it. There is no fix for this issue as the ellipses are handled directly by the game engine.
Please report bugs via the Curse Forge ticket system for this project (you can find it here)
- Added feature to show/hide action bar button hot keys
- Added feature to show/hide action bar button names
- Fixed the rather embarrassing bug related to the code that was supposed to handle settings updating. Sorry about that!
- Added feature to suppress tooltips for individual action bars (thanks goes to skitey for the idea).
- Fixed "hide pet border" check box reset problem on opening config panel.
- Added feature to hide the action bar drag anchors (finally).
- Added checks for old versions of saved settings and convert up to latest version.
- Added support for KeyBinder (plug: KeyBinder is an upcoming addon to be released soon).
- Fixed an issue where the addon could cause the game to crash on exit / return to character select.
- Fixed an issue with the MiniButton icon for AddonManager. Should always show up properly now.
- Added AddonManager support
- Fixed issue where selecting "Check Raid" would always use context opacity regardless of player's raid status.
- Displayed addon version number updated (forgot to update it last time).
- Added shift-drag of action bar buttons if action bars are locked in RoM's default interface config (they act normally if unlocked).
- Fixed issue with pet bar not responding to mouse overs.
- Added feature to turn off the pet bar's border frame
- Fixed a typo
- First release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Perylous Action Bars v1.0||Release||184.108.40.2063||3,432||08/14/2011|
|Perylous Action Bars v0.7-fix||Beta||3.0.2||2,175||11/27/2010|
|Perylous Action Bars v0.7||Beta||3.0.2||183||11/26/2010|
|Perylous Action Bars v0.6||Beta||3.0.2||317||11/12/2010|
|Perylous Action Bars v0.5||Beta||3.0.2||136||11/10/2010|
|Perylous Action Bars v0.4||Beta||3.0.2||273||11/06/2010|
|Perylous Action Bars v0.3||Beta||3.0.2||220||10/29/2010|
|Perylous Action Bars v0.2||Beta||3.0.2||29||10/16/2010|
|Perylous Action Bars||Beta||3.0.2||18||10/13/2010|
- Map & Minimap
- 10,430 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 5,347 Monthly Downloads
- WoWMap - POI
- Artwork and Map & Minimap
- 3,602 Monthly Downloads
- Advanced AuctionHouse
- Tooltip and Auction & Economy
- 3,140 Monthly Downloads
- Quests & Leveling, Unit Frames, Tooltip, and Chat & Communication
- 2,948 Monthly Downloads