This addon provides the function "sfc()" for use in macros. This macro will only work properly if your primary class is Mage and you are of sufficient level to have access to all three of the skills used by this addon.
- Put the following text into a macro: /script sfc()
- Place the macro onto your toolbar.
- Click on the macro or, if applicable, press the corresponding key as necessary to ready and use Static Field.
- A message will be printed to the default chat frame to indicate the action being performed, if any.
- If player has buff "Static Field Charge", casts "Static Field" on current target.
- Else if player has buff "Charged", casts "Electric Compression".
- Else casts "Plasma Arrow" on current target.
- Due to a limitation in the game engine, your macro will terminate immediately following any spell casted as a result of using the sfc() function.
- I take no responsibility for the failure of this macro to operate as expected when used in conjunction with other functions.
- At this time, the addon will only work correctly in English clients. It has only been tested on the ENUS client.
- This addon neither loads nor stores any variables to or from the SaveVariables*.lua files.
- Map & Minimap
- 7,599 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 4,102 Monthly Downloads
- Advanced AuctionHouse
- Tooltip and Auction & Economy
- 3,081 Monthly Downloads
- Quests & Leveling, Unit Frames, Tooltip, and Chat & Communication
- 2,906 Monthly Downloads
- WoWMap - POI
- Artwork and Map & Minimap
- 2,727 Monthly Downloads