Please submit bug reports and change requests through the ticketing system on this addon's Curse project page.
- Resize character area of Style Shop window
- Reset size to default with one click
- Size resets to default upon closing/reopening Style Shop
See it in action here.
This doesn't resize the entire Style Shop window, because I haven't been able to make that work. If anyone can make that work, please PM me and I'll update the add-on. Right now, it just resizes the window that contains the actual character model.
Click and drag on the diamond icon in the bottom right corner of the style shop frame to resize the preview area. To reset back to default, either click the "Reset" button or just close the Style Shop window, and it will reset automatically.
The color picker frame automatically opens up to the left of the Style Shop so that it's not covered up by the resized preview area.
Preview area will reset automatically when opening the Style Shop.
- Map & Minimap
- 6,756 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 3,658 Monthly Downloads
- Advanced AuctionHouse
- Tooltip and Auction & Economy
- 3,126 Monthly Downloads
- Quests & Leveling, Unit Frames, Tooltip, and Chat & Communication
- 2,917 Monthly Downloads
- Tooltip and Quests & Leveling
- 2,641 Monthly Downloads