Titleist is an addon designed for min-maxers, and players who do not want to micromanage swapping between titles. The basic idea of Titleist is that each player has a "peaceful" title, and a "combat" title:
- The peaceful title is your passive title that is usually applied, e.g. Escape Artist.
- The combat title is applied based on a set of conditions configured by the user, e.g. Damage Out, Damage In, Healing Out
- When a combat condition is met, Titleist will automatically switch to your combat title. After a configurable delay period, Titleist will automatically switch back to your peaceful title.
You are able to set your peaceful and combat titles by setting either the name or the ID. Either way it will search your current titles to see if the selected titles exist when you save your settings.
Titleist is integrated into AddonManager. If someone would like to localize it, let me know.
- Quests & Leveling
- 3,842 Monthly Downloads
- Map & Minimap
- 3,783 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 2,895 Monthly Downloads
- Auction & Economy, Chat & Communication, Tooltip, and Bags & Inventory
- 2,354 Monthly Downloads
- Tooltip and Quests & Leveling
- 1,578 Monthly Downloads