- Project restarted. I have got the permision from the original author(os008) to continue and support this addon.
- This addon is still in beta stage due to lots of LUA functions changed after game patch 2.1.1. I will try to make it work as usual as possible.
- Thanks for the original author(os008) and lots of people who contribute to this addon.
- I will focus on making it work as the same as the original design mainly and keep it compatible with the latest patch.
- Here : http://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=54382 (credit goes to Exaxxion4096, thanks!)
- Complete combat system, no need to press ANYTHING during!
- YOU set the script (/configacs) for combat, not i. (Been asked a lot)
- Target mob, make sure you're in range! Then '/engage' using a macro and the mod will do the rest.
- Long term buffs are cast OUT of combat if down (or the cheap ones in-combat too, you choose).
- Heals are cast when necessary.
- Potions are used when necessary.
- Settings change automatically if classes are switched.
- Combatible with Knight 'count' based buffs.
- Automatic healing and buffing of target. (if friendly)
- Help buttons at the top right of the configuration panel.
New feature in fan update version :
- Debuff when necessary.
- Heal/Buff/Debuff your target and yourself at the same time.
- You can use skill/spell to interrupt your target when your target is casting spell or using skill.
- Engage: make this marcro: /engage, or /acs
- Manual disengage: make this macro: /disengage, or /acsend
- Toggling the whole add-on: make this macro: /toggleacs, or /acstoggle
- Configuration Panel: make this macro: /configacs
Installation and usage:
- Extract the archive to: <drive>\<... any parent folders ...>\Runes of Magic\Interface\AddOns
- When you login to a 'character' for the first time, run /configacs (or just make a macro for it).
- Check the picture for explanations.
- There're 2 types of potions, Health and Mana. Just put the desired potion into a hotbar slot, then put that number in and when do you want it to trigger.
- Add ALL the spells you need to use on the hotbar for them to work
Main Bar (lower): 1-20
Upper Bar: 21-40
Right Bar: 41-60
Left Bar: 61-80
- coming soon
Known Bugs\Hints (if any):
- Still buggy from time to time. Please report anything you find. Thank you.
To do list:
- Support for Warden's pet
- Support for Druid's nature power
- Update online manual
- Valacar <Simple timer example using OnUpdate>. Thanks :).
- Valacar <WarningOverride>.
- gfaskyranger <Checked some methods he used in his mod HealBot>.
- Zilvermoon <Helped me with advice making the UI>.
- TheGooch <Pointed out an error in the saving script>.
- Krankhaft/Qwox/novayuna <Their addons helped me understand how some stuff works, addons HudBars2/qUnitFrames/pbInfo>.
- Anonymous <GetActionUsable()>. Thanks :).
- Noktrin <Gave me the idea to not cast while mounted>.
- adisadicul <Checked how he implemented the slidebar in his mod yBag>.
- Zilvermoon, and sveed <Gave me hints on how to format textures for RoM>.
- Noktrin <Gave me the idea to make a help screen after i looked at his mod nBuff, and the slots picture is his :)>.
- lynxxger <Re-worked the 'debuff' checking function for me>.
Changes in v1.6.3 hot-fix 2010/01/30
1. Fixed bug : PvP error messages has been fixed.
2. Fixed bug : 'Defense' not working properly, it has been fixed. i.e. If you put 'Poison' for checking and your target is casting 'Poisoned', it never fires the counter-spell.
3. Fixed bug : LUA garbage collection will not be excuted while addon is loading.
Changes in v1.6.2 hot-fix 2010/01/28
1. Fixed bug : You will not move forward to your target any more if 'Attack' is not checked.
2. Fixed bug : If you fill in a slot number which is an empty slot(no icon), this addon will not cause lots of error messages.
Changes in v1.6.1 hot-fix 2010/01/22
1. Fixed bug : LUA garbage collection has caused the game to be very laggy
2. added option for LUA garbage collection in 'General' tab, default value is OFF.
Button 'Check it now!' : will only check current garbage and print the info in your ChatFrame.
Button 'Clean it now!' : will only clean LUA garbage manually.
How to find out best value for auto-clean? First, click 'Clean it now!' and then click 'Check it now!', you will see how many LUA codes(in MB) in your memory.
The best value for auto-clean, I will say current LUA codes(in MB) which is printed in your ChatFrame + 20.
i.e. If you see current LUA garbage size is 40MB after manually garbage clean, you can put 60(40+20) in the EditBox for auto-clean. And tick the Enable checkbox.
If you still don't understand the statement above, just DO NOT tick 'Enable LUA garbage collection'. Thank you!
3. Fixed bug : When you're using 'manual' mode and ufacs is running(ufacs icon is flashing). After switching classes, it did not load your profile at all.
4. Minor improvement for buff casting speed and spell casting speed to all caster classes.
5. New option: Combat only buffs will always be cast in combat even though you don't have a target.
Changes in v1.6 final update 2010/01/19
1. Fixed bug : locale file not loaded properly, it was fixed.
2. added LUA garbage collection function to keep your client running smoothly. When this addon found LUA garbage > 50MB, it will excute an auto-clean function.
Changes in v1.5.5 2010/01/17
1. Fixed bug : when buff others, uberflex will not buff yourself, it was fixed
2. Debuffs help page updated
3. Project abandoned, I no longer play RoM.
Changes in v1.5.4 2010/01/16
1. Fixed bug : Melee class(rogue,warrior,knight,warden) will auto move forward to target if out of attack range and 'Attack Slot' not selected
2. added new Debuff tab, and uberflex will no longer check debuff in Buffs tab
3. added party checker in Buffs tab to check if your target is in your party
4. added HP checker in Buffs tab
Changes in v1.5.3 2010/01/03
1. Fixed bug : AuxBar did not show any skill icon animation, it is fixed. The On/Off button on the AuxBar is fixed as well.
2. You can have different In-order/Priority settings in PvE1/PvE2/PvP. Please check PvE1/PvE2/PvP profiles agagin after you installed this version.
3. New feature : Added reset skill order in 'In-order' mode option in Spells tab, you can have different settings in PvE1/PvE2/PvP, too.
4. New feature : You can use '@' in 'Check 1' and 'Check2' buff checker of Spells tab to specify between how many seconds this spell will be cast.
For example, if you want to cast Shadowstab every 6 seconds, just put '@6' in 'Check 1'. It does not matter at all if you ticked the 'Cast ?' option or not.
5. Disabled 'Click to move' in uberflex, it WAS turned 'ON' by default. You can still change this setting in [Interface Settings]->[Controls] manually.
6. Code Optimization, it seems that melee class attacks faster than before. ( I am not very sure, I just feel it :p)
Changes in v1.5.2 2009/12/29
1. Help page was updated, please point out any typo or error in the help page if you found any of them
2. Disabled auto-buff in the Guild House so that it will not interrupt over night activities ( thanks qaz1qaz1qa )
3. Fixed bug : I found a bug that uberflex will not cast healing spell when fighting chicken boss, it was fixed
4. Fixed bug : 'Quickness Aura' and 'Evasion' problem solved, see (6) for details.
5. Changed the buff name editbox width to about 150%(85 pixels to 125 pixels)
6. New feature : Added second buff checker in Buffs tab. The second buff checker only works when the first buff checker is a buff and the second buff checker must be a buff, too.
(It is useful to check mutally exclusive buffs, like 'Quickness Aura' and 'Evasion', 'Grace of Life' and 'Enhanced Grace of Life'....)
(Uberflex will NOT check these mutally exclusive buffs automatically, you must do it yourself with the new second buff checker)
7. New feature : AuxBar added, you have to turn on the option in General tab first if you would like to use it(default:off). AuxBar is just an eye-candy stuff, nothing more to say :p
8. New feature : Gurading mode added, use this function with manual option checked. Make a macro or type "/run guardStart()" in ChatFrame to start this mode. You have to select a target first.
Here is a list of explanations about how it works:
a). It makes you toon guarding your target and auto follow.
b). If you moved, auto follow will be canceled by game system. You can do anything you want at this moment(get quest item, talk to npc...). Left-click on your toon's icon with mouse in PlayerFrame to begin guarging mode again.
c). If your target begin to attack, you will assist your target and join the combat automatically.
d). Once you and your target are engaging enemy, you will kill that mob to death and then you will switch your focus on the one you are guarding.
e). If your target teleport away/enter house/go too far away from your toon/....etc., guarding mode will be canceled.
f). You will heal/buff the target you are guarging if you are able to heal/buff others.
( And most important of all, this is an experimental feature. Try it if you really need this feature. Make sure you read the above explanations before trying this guarging mode.)
( Why did I make this guarging mode? Because I need it.... just for fun. LOL )
Changes in v1.5.1 2009/11/09
1. Fixed bug : fixed 'Sneak attack' not working
(Note: This addon can not check whether you are behind your target or not. If you want to use a skill that must be behind your target, you'd better added more check for this skill)
(I have put an image showing how to use 'sneak attack' and 'blind spot' in priority mode for rogue)
2. When you checked the 'manual' option and activate this addon, it will not defense/buff/heal/use potion when you're mounted or hiding(rogue) but you still can fight or loot.
(Any better idea about (2), feel free to le me know)
3. Chenged check order during combat (PvE and PvP): Defense > Heal > Potion > Buff > Combat Skill/Spell
(Because some enemy's skill/spell is quite fatal, it's good to stop them from casting spell at soon as possible)
4. Fixed bug : fixed skill cooldown check not working on 'Check 1' field (thanks Exaxxion4096)
Changes in v1.5 2009/11/07
1. Fixed bug : fixed a bug when target's HP=0 but is still alive, it will loot the target over and over again
2. Fixed bug : secondary skill point checker in Combat tab always fails the check if player has no secondary skill point
3. Fixed bug : PvP not working has been fixed
4. Fixed bug : channel-switching bug has been fixed
5. New option : In 'General' tab, you can turn on/off showing messages on Combat log ChatFrame.
6. New option : In 'General' tab, you can turn on/off showing FocusFrame
Changes in v1.4 2009/11/03
1. Fixed bug : buff others will stop in some cases ( if the first buff fails, the second buff will never be cast )
2. Fixed bug : Warden potions color did not show up properly
3. Improvement : No additional locale file need for checking mounts and class name, but some special buffs still need to be translated (such as stun, shock and safe)
4. Fixed bug : fixed auto drink potion at 100% HP when switching zone
5. Fixed bug : with 'manual' and 'one switch' checked, /acs and /acs again, auto buff/heal did not work at all.
6. New feature : 'others only?' check in Buffs tab. If it checked, this buff will ONLY cast on others, not yourself.
Special Notes in v1.3r:
This version needs a clean install. Do the following steps if you are using UFACS version <= 1.2.
1. Remove this addon in your <RoM folder>\interface\addons\ folder
2. Login the game
3. EXIT the game and make sure no RoM client is still runnung ( not logout )
4. Install v1.3 UFACS
5. Play the game
- - - - - - -
Changes in v1.3r(release) 2009/10/31
1. Tick-rate changed to Delay(0-9). 0 is fastest and 9 is slowest.
Best value: Knight=3, Rogue/Warrior=2 or 3, Others=0
2. New potion slots added, 4 slots for each kind
3. Secondary skill point checker(you may say 2nd MP checker) in Combat tab
4. New Defense(counter-spell/counter-skill) tab, NO PREFIX NEEDED.
i.e. if your target is casting Weaken and you want to interrupt his spell, you should change <Skill/Spell> to 'Weaken' and give it a slot naumber to use your action button.
Changes in v1.2 2009/10/28
1. Fixed bug : Some variables was not loaded properly when you changed class
2. New Feature : You can use '#'+action button number to check if that skill is in cooldown.
i.e. '#6' and checked 'Cast ?' means action button 6 is in cooldown. If not checked 'Cast ?', means action button 6 is NOT in cooldown.
3. New Feature : You can use '=' in Spells tab to do a exact match for buff/debuff check
i.e. '=Bleed' means exact match for Bleed debuff (case-insensitive), so 'Excessive Bleeding' will not pass the check
In fact, you can use '=' in Buffs tab, too.
4. Update WarningOverride.lua, if you are using EventNotify or XBlocker, this module will not be loaded.
5. Minor tweak for non-melee class(scout,mage,priest,druid), combat speed is slightly faster. (need more tests and feedback)
6. Deleted some unnessasary and annoying debug messages showing on your chat frame.
7. 'Quickness Aura' and 'Evasion' will check each other before casting (experimental)
Note : I don't have any uber-geared ppl to test end game content, such as boss fight. If you find any bug, please post it on Curse comment or RoM forum.
http://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=42095 (this thread)
Changes in v1.1 2009/10/25
1. added 'black pegasus' to mount list.
2. Fixed bug : "MACRO LOOP ACTIVATED/DE-ACTIVATED" message not showing properly.
3. New feature : added 'copy from x' button in every tab ( thanks edwardsh )
4. New feature : big changes in Potions tab ( thanks edwardsh )
5. Fixed bug : In 'Manual' mode, it doesn't stick you to the dead mob any more. ( thanks alex3004 )
6. Updated WarningOverride.lua, I hope it can fix the error message constantly showing on screen in non-English client ( thanks Daeymien, I only play in US server so I cannot confirm it )
7. Fixed bug : Your (melee) character will not act like a jerk when in combat, especially for Knight class.
8. Added French locales (not completely translated)
Changes in v1.0 2009/10/23
1. jrb913 has found 'BILLBOARD_CLOSE' event can be periodically triggered, about 0.1 sec. I implement this new method in UFACS, it works perfectly.
Now, we have 2 reliable ways to make it work. One is using 'BILLBOARD_CLOSE' event, another is macro loop. Choose whatever you like and enjoy the game.
2. If you still want to try macro loop method, please read changelog in v0.10 for details.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Quests & Leveling
- 8,303 Monthly Downloads
- Map & Minimap
- 8,147 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 7,933 Monthly Downloads
- Tooltip and Quests & Leveling
- 6,140 Monthly Downloads
- yGather - Gatherers Map
- Auction & Economy, Crafting, and Map & Minimap
- 4,112 Monthly Downloads