War Record maintains a history of siege battles for a character. Entries are organized into a sortable set of opponents with scores and victories. Each entry may also contain details about the participants and their statistics, which allows browsing the battle results at leisure after the field has closed.
All RoM add-ons are placed in "Runes of Magic\Interface\AddOns". If these additional folders do not yet exist, create them. The archive must then be unzipped and copied to this path.
To open a configuration frame, click the settings button from the battle history. AddonManager is optionally supported.
Click the minimap node to display the character's battle history. Sortable entries contain the usual data on opposing guild and score.
Individual battles may be deleted through a right-click context menu. Total entries kept are subject to the limits set through configuration.
If an add-on is used to restore the date/time functions, this information will be collected. If timestamps are not available, battles will be labeled with an incrementing index.
There is some slack in the date display to allow for consistency with respect to daylight saving time changes. A configuration option determines the offset of your local time relative to the server. For example, eastern US players might offset +3 hours from a western US server clock.
Clicking an entry from the history opens a detailed scoreboard containing the final statistics, if the character participated in the battle. Additional details about the teams, such as battle score, are also displayed.
Files are traditionally saved upon character log-out (as limited by RoM). As client crashes may occur during or after a battle, it is possible for some data from the current game session to be lost. War Record will always strive to record all data available.
- Added details column to battle list.
- Added some tooltips for battle list column icons.
- Icons for warlock, champion neglected by 5.0.0 client. Workaround added.
- Battle index correctly shows timestamps (if recorded) on load.
- Timestamps disabled for older versions of d303Fix.
- Team identification revamped. Teams that start with identical
rating now assign participation data to the correct records.
- Empty history can begin inserting new entries again (bug from v1.3).
- AddonManager bar button handlers mended.
- Record is added upon closing scoreboard display, without waiting for
final guild ratings.
- Improved resilience when guild standings are temporarily unavailable.
- Fixed an issue with sorting a history containing tied battles.
- Battle notes implemented.
- Post-battle ratings shown when pre-battle score not available.
- Mouse-wheel scrolling improved.
- Load-time error corrected.
- Timestamps supported in display.
- Config settings contain multiple pages.
- First public release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Map & Minimap
- 8,370 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 4,479 Monthly Downloads
- Advanced AuctionHouse
- Tooltip and Auction & Economy
- 3,088 Monthly Downloads
- WoWMap - POI
- Artwork and Map & Minimap
- 3,043 Monthly Downloads
- Quests & Leveling, Unit Frames, Tooltip, and Chat & Communication
- 2,929 Monthly Downloads