CastSequence allows you to create a list of abilities and attach it to a specific hotbar page and slot. Abilities will not be auto selected, there are no conditional checks and the abilities will always be executed in sequential order.
The Sequences window can be displayed by clicking the gear icon and selecting CastSequence or by typing the command /cs or /castsequence
Creating a Sequence
A sequence can be created by clicking the New Sequence button on the Sequences window.
Give the sequence a name and enter the page and slot of an action bar where you would like the sequence to be shown. If you need help choosing, click the Show helper check box to highlight you action bars. You can then click one of the highlights to automatically set the page and slot.
Once all the required information is filled in, click the Create button to finalize your sequence. All sequences will appear in the Sequences list. Any sequences that are tinted grey are not enabled.
Editing a Sequence
You can edit a sequence by simply clicking on it in the sequences list.
Deleting a Sequence
You can delete a sequence by right clicking it and selecting remove. You could also edit it and uncheck Enabled to disable it.
The settings can be accessed by clicking the wrench icon on the Sequences window.
- A sequence can advance based on the cast time of the spell, or at the beginning of a cast
Cast Time Modifier
- Adjusts the cast time, for use with "On cast time" sequence advancement, to compensate for factors such as the spell queue. For example, if a spell takes 3 seconds to cast and this is set to 1 second, the sequence will advance 2 seconds into the cast
- The sequence will be reset if it hasn't been successfully used in X seconds.
- The sequence will be reset when your target changes. The target can be set to your friendly target, hostile target, or either of them.
- The sequence will be reset when you enter or leave combat.
- Fixed an error where instant cast abilities would skip if there was more than one of the same ability in sequence
- Buffs & Debuffs, Unit Frames, Combat, and PvP
- 375 Monthly Downloads
- Development Tools
- 342 Monthly Downloads
- Unit Frames
- 255 Monthly Downloads
- Action Bars, Combat, Class, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 240 Monthly Downloads
- PvP, Combat, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 214 Monthly Downloads