What does the addon do?
When you target someone, it show which Realm Rank he is.
How to use it?
- Target someone
- Take the windows from middle of screen and take it where you want.
You have now 3 chose for your colours:
- Standard colours:
exaclty how it is now, BLU colour for friendly target and RED colour for enemy one
- Relative colour (Daoc Style)
The colour depend on your rank and on the enemy rank, there are 6 colour:
- +3 or more group renown PURPLE
- +2 RED
- +1 ORANGE
- 0 YELLOW
- -1 BLU
- -2 GREEN
- -3 GRAY
- Absolute colours
Colour depend only on the enemy rank:
- RR <65 GRAY
- RR 65-74 GREEN
- RR 75-79
- etc etc..
To switch from a mode at another you can write
- /crr 0 for standard mode
- /crr 1 for relative mode
- /crr 2 for absolute mode
- Config panel with the 3 colour options.
- Give at user the possibility to chose colours for each rank.
Each comment/suggestion is appreciated.
Thanks at my guild <Litha> on <Gorfang> server.
Icon by Splact (www.splact.com)
- Starter position of the 2 label is in little left and little right by middle screen instead upper left corner
- Added 2 colour set options : relative mode and absolute mode
- Added Slash command /crr
- Rewrite the code for better performance
- Code cleaning
- Added RR 84-100
- First Build
- Buffs & Debuffs, Unit Frames, Combat, and PvP
- 344 Monthly Downloads
- Development Tools
- 328 Monthly Downloads
- Unit Frames
- 210 Monthly Downloads
- Action Bars, Combat, Class, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 178 Monthly Downloads
- Warhammer Scrolling Combat Text
- 174 Monthly Downloads