EveryBodyGuard helps tanks to switch guard in their groups more effectively.
It will disable itself if your character are not a tank.
Click on the groupmember in trouble until it says it has guard. (red circle)
Actions based on Clicks or Hotkeys
If you left click (or use a hotkey) on one of you groupmember through EBG these are the things that happen.
- If you don't target this member already -> target member
- If somebody other than your target has guard from you -> release guard
- If your are not guarding your target already -> guard target
- Your target has already guard from you -> DO NOTHING
Right Click → assist groupmember (only Standard Display)
- The white frame displays the current target. (only Standard Display)
- The yellow indicator shows that you tried to give this groupmember guard,
but the server didn't confirmed it yet.
- The indicator will flash white if you have a running global coooldown,
this means guard has been blocked because it would have failed anyway.
- The red indicator shows that this groupmember has guard from you.
- There will be an icon above the head of you guard target.
- The frames are moveable independently to adjust the layout to your UI. (only Standard Display)
Your Hotkeys from "Target Groupmember X" will be read out and transfered to "Actionbar 67-71". You can change them through Mythics settings if you need. Everytime the addon shuts down the Hotkeys will be transfered back. So if EBG is active, your standard groupmember target buttons will be redirected to trigger EBG functions. If you disable this feature in the settings window you'll need to set your Hotkeys manually.
If you have LibSlash installed you can use "/EveryBodyGuard" or "/ebg" to open it.
- Choose your Display, the Standard one or one that is integrates into Squared.
- Disable the HeadIcon if you don't need it.
- Disable the automatic Hotkey reassign if you have continous problems with it.
- Some user have occasionally problems with the automatic hotkey reassign
If you have a feature request or a bug please look if someone already filed something similar. You can comment and vote on existing tickets. If there is no ticket that matches, please create one. (You can use your normal curse account.)
Thanks to Phlakez who had the idea of this addon.
Thanks to Yakar who made all the designs and the textures you see in EBG.
- added enemy as a optional display
- more reliable guard set
- if guard cannot be applied properly the indicator will flash white
- fixed headicon
- added headicon to layouteditor for scaling
- different smaller bugfixes and improvements
- fixed possible animation bug
- better reliability where your guard is
- added guard block after someone got guard
- added squared as a optional display
- added slash command through libslash, "/EveryBodyGuard" or short "/ebg" to open settings window
- added option to disable the headicon
- added option to disable automatic hotkey reassign
- guard toggle and display
- untiframes with healthbars
- hotkey support
- Buffs & Debuffs, Unit Frames, Combat, and PvP
- 395 Monthly Downloads
- Development Tools
- 327 Monthly Downloads
- Unit Frames
- 248 Monthly Downloads
- Action Bars, Combat, Class, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 247 Monthly Downloads
- PvP, Combat, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 205 Monthly Downloads