The FixGit. Everyone should have one.
A collection of bug fixes for the default ui since the developer is just ignoring my reported fixes.
I'm sorry that you have to install an addon for this, feel free to tell them they should get over themselves and establish a possibility for me and other authors to get fixes to an actual developer.
Currently fixed bugs:
- adds the missing changes for the 60vs60 city instance
- Scenario Join Window, Summoning Prompt and the current events window should reliably switch on combat state
- Guild Window now always shows the tooltip for the tactics of a standard
- The auction window now doesn't refuse to open seemingly randomly
- Bank Window Tooltip behaves like it should
- Fixes a summoning bug
- Fixes an (invisible) anchoring bug for the objective timers on the worldmap on lower tiers
- Adds the Pet Frame to the Layout Editor
- ScenarioGroupWindow allows direct group switching
- Link from bag to auction house window
Note that there is also http://www.curse.com/addons/war/warhammer-tracker-enhancement-sy containing other bug fixes by Medikage. I'm unsure if I should just incorporate them to make it easier for the end user. Will have to talk about that with him sometime isup. For now, know it's there and use it too if you want those fixes too (there's no performance decrease if stuff is split into multiple addons).
2012-07-31 philo_000 <philo_000@HAL>
* FixGit.lua FixGit.mod
actually enable the auction window linking
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Buffs & Debuffs, Unit Frames, Combat, and PvP
- 375 Monthly Downloads
- Development Tools
- 342 Monthly Downloads
- Unit Frames
- 255 Monthly Downloads
- Action Bars, Combat, Class, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 240 Monthly Downloads
- PvP, Combat, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 214 Monthly Downloads