The Guard Enhancement System or Ges tries to cover all of your guarding needs.
It automatically notifies party members who your guarding (your Guardee) and just as importantly when you stop guarding.
It has a visual monitor to help you track your Guardee's health and status as well as a visual tracker that helps you to easily locate you Guardee in even the heaviest fights. The tracker and monitor have the ability to monitor your Guardees health and change colour as their health drops below configurable thresholds and will even play sounds to help get the point across.
Everything is configurable through an easy to use GUI setup window, enabling you to turn functionality on and off with the push of a button, customise colours, thresholds and sounds, and create your own custom notification messages.
Ges is designed to be fully configurable to suit your play style (I hope) and if not, leave your suggestions in the comments section below.
Version 1.1 enhancements:
- Added option to turn off the automated party announcements.
- Added the ability to make the monitor icon click-through...able.
- Altered the Tracker Icon so that sizing changes now persist past log off.
- Fixed an issue where the Layout editor would break the Tracker Icon.
- Fixed an issue where the Icons weren't turning off after zoning.
- Fixed an issue where the Tracker icon would begin to flicker under certain conditions.
Version 1.11 enhancements:
- Fixed an issue where the Icons weren't turning off after zoning.....again.
Version 1.12 enhancements:
- Added functionality to enable the Tracker Icon's opacity to be set via the Layout Editor
- Enhanced the Deactivation processes to more accurately reflect the Guard abilities status
- Enhanced the Activation processes to more accurately reflect the Guard abilities status
- Fixed an issues where the monitor click-through...able functionality would not persist past log off
- Altered the Threshold edit boxes to accept numbers only
- Altered the Offset edit boxes to apply the visual offset preview as the numbers are being typed
Version 1.2 enhancements:
- Added functionality to allow communication with the GDes addon
- Added options to play a sound on the Guard enable and disable events
Version 1.21 fixes:
- Fixed an issue where Ges was activating when the friendly target was nil.
- Fixed an issue channel where Join/Leaving messages were spamming in chat.
Version 1.3 fixes:
- Fixed channel communications to cater for changes in the Warhammer 1.3.6 patch
- Usurps for the awesome work on the shield icons.
- Snotslinga and Musanna for their endless ideas that made this mod so much bigger than intended.
- All the tanks of Dominus Nocturnus who tested the mod and left me with hours of bug fixes.
- Taldren for the initial inspiration for this mod.
Note: This addon has a dependency on the Libslash addon in order to run.
Further Note: If you would like Ges to speak in your native language please click here and add the appropriate translations. Russian translations are ready to go, just awaiting another language before I enable localization.
Fixed channel communications to cater for changes in the Warhammer 1.3.6 patch
- Buffs & Debuffs, Unit Frames, Combat, and PvP
- 395 Monthly Downloads
- Development Tools
- 327 Monthly Downloads
- Unit Frames
- 248 Monthly Downloads
- Action Bars, Combat, Class, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 247 Monthly Downloads
- PvP, Combat, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 205 Monthly Downloads