Mirage creates an overlay to which UI elements may be attached, and then hidden/shown at will via key binding. For instance, one could attach the quest tracker, zone control bar, xp, and rp bars to the overlay, and then be able to have them hidden most of the time and only glance at them when you choose to show the overlay. What you choose to attach is completely up to you.
The binding can be customized, as can whether the overlay has a tinted background or not.
To bring up the Mirage settings window, use /mirage if you have LibSlash or /script Mirage.OpenSettings() if you don't.
- To add a window to the overlay, click "Add", then click the window you want to add.
- To remove a window from the overlay, select it in the list, then click "Remove".
- To change what name is displayed for a given window in the list, click "Rename".
- Click "View" to toggle whether the overlay is visible or not. You can also press whatever key is associated with the Mirage binding.
- Click "Tint" to toggle whether the overlay will tint non-overlay items when it is visible (change will not be noticeable until the overlay is showing).
- Click "Bind:___" to set which hotbar button binding is used to toggle the overlay's visibility. By default, this is hotbar button 118.
Users who wish to add/remove windows by name instead of by clicking (if they know the internal window name they wish to add/remove) can use the following commands:
- /script Mirage.AddWindowByName("WindowNameGoesHere")
- /script Mirage.RemoveWindowByName("WindowNameGoesHere")
2009-10-16 aiiane <email@example.com>
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Buffs & Debuffs, Unit Frames, Combat, and PvP
- 391 Monthly Downloads
- Development Tools
- 328 Monthly Downloads
- Unit Frames
- 249 Monthly Downloads
- Action Bars, Combat, Class, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 243 Monthly Downloads
- PvP, Combat, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 203 Monthly Downloads