Also known as Amethyst Ni (or Amethyst 2), Obsidian is a customizable cast bar replacement for Warhammer based on Quartz.
If you are currently using Amethyst, delete or disable it before installing Obsidian.
The settings can be accessed by clicking the gear icon or by using the command /obsidian
The cast bar can be resized, scaled and moved using the layout editor.
The first of its kind in Warhammer, Obsidian features a latency meter. Note that this value is calculated since Warhammer doesn't actually keep track of your latency.
The latency is calculated by keeping track of how long it takes for the server to issue a stop casting event after you interrupt a spell by jumping. The latency bar will only be shown and updated when this occurs.
Your active buffs and debuffs can be shown for your friendly and hostile targets.
The global cooldown can be shown in a bar format.
The color of the cast bar can be changed when the target moves in and out of range or line of sight.
- Added free positions for the effect trackers and global cooldown bar
- Selecting a free position will allow you to use the layout editor to freely position the object
- The width of the global cooldown bar can now be modified
- Percent or exact values can be used
- Fixed an error where a crafting skill would take control of the cast bar for any subsequent casts of the same ability
- Buffs & Debuffs, Unit Frames, Combat, and PvP
- 354 Monthly Downloads
- Development Tools
- 335 Monthly Downloads
- Unit Frames
- 212 Monthly Downloads
- Action Bars, Combat, Class, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 189 Monthly Downloads
- Warhammer Scrolling Combat Text
- 173 Monthly Downloads