QuestKillerEnhanced is a rewrite of QuestKiller with many features added. It enables you to select certain quest types and have all of them cleaned with the click of a button.
Migrate from QuestKiller
If you have the old QuestKiller installed, please remove it first to avoid any conflict. To do so delete the "quki" folder located inside "Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\Interface\Addons\".
Most old slash commands should still work, though some have been modified slightly.
Open localization now available!
QuestKiller Enhanced 2.1.2
- updated for 1.3.2
- fixed total xp not being displayed correctly
On your first run the minimap icon is positioned on the bottom-left side of the minimap. You can position the icon anywhere you like using the layout editor.
Right-click the icon to open the menu.
Left-click the icon to open the quest list window.
Quest List Window
To delete the removable quests, click delete.
To protect a single quest, select it and click the protect button.
To unprotect a quest, click the "Show all"/"Show removable" toggle button, select the quest marked as "[protected]" and click the "unprotect" button. Hint: You can also protect/unprotect a quest by Ctrl + Left-clicking it.
To protect/unprotect whole zones, Alt + Left-click a quest. Only the displayed zone will get protected. If a quest has multiple zones protected, they will get unprotected one after another.
To link a quest in the chat, Shift + Left-click the quest.
To open the quest in your journal, Shift + Right-click the quest.
Zone Map View
To protect/unprotect a zone, open the zone in your world map and check/uncheck "protect".
Protected zones will get marked as "[zone protected]" in the quest list window.
/qk list - list all affected quests in the chat window
/qk listall - list all quests and their IDs
/qk kill - deletes all affected quests
/qk add # - marks the quest with the ID of # as protected. You can get the quest ID with /qk listall
/qk remove # - unprotects the quest with the ID of #
/qk zoneadd - marks the current zone as proteced
/qk zoneremove - unprotects the current zone
/qk reset - reset all settings
Choose what kind of quests QuestKillerEnhanced should take care of (same as in the minimap menu):
/qk delfresh on/off
/qk delpart on/off
/qk delcomp on/off
/qk delczone on/off
/qk delozone on/off
/qk deluzone on/off
/qk delepic on/off
/qk delpkill on/off
/qk delgroup on/off
/qk deltravel on/off
/qk delrvr on/off
/qk delgrvr on/off
/qk delunknown on/off
/qk deltome on/off
- automatic hiding of the quests in the tracker with the zone - Please use QuestTrackerHelper instead!
- minimap button
- alerts you when your quest journal is full
- menu to choose what kind of quests should be removed with options for:
- fresh quests, partially completed quests and quests flagged as complete
- quests from current zone, other zones, and unknown zones (quests with no specific zone set)
- group quests
- travel quests
- tome quests
- rvr quests
- player kill quests
- epic quests
- group rvr quests
- unknown quest types (quests with no specific questtype set)
- option to toggle the protection of a zone with a checkbutton in the zonemap window
- quest list window featuring:
- quests sortable by name, zone, money reward or xp reward
- total money of all displayed quests
- total xp of all displayed quests
- option to protect/unprotect a single quest
- option to toggle view of removable quest/all quests
- option to delete removable quests
- add more translations
- clean up code
Crestor - for insight about window anchoring
Aiiane - for being Aiiane
Computerpunk - for helping me setup the repository
dvd82ita - for the italian localization
QuestKiller Enhanced 2.1.2
* updated for 1.3.2
* fixed total xp not being displayed correctly
QuestKiller Enhanced 2.1.12
* fixed problem with the italian translation for the last time... again
* fixed AD and IC zone protection... again
* minor bugfixes and improvements
* fixed translations not working completely
QuestKiller Enhanced 2.1.11
* added italian translation (again)
QuestKiller Enhanced 2.1.1
* quick fix for total money display
* quick fix for IC zone protection
* added italian translation
QuestKiller Enhanced 2.1
* updated for patch 1.3.1
* added alert when quest journal is full
* added short delay to zones Tooltip
* added new click combos to the QuestListWindow (see How To)
* fixed quest sorting by money
* fixed a bug in QuestListWindow.xml
* fixed total money display bug
* tuned quest money display a bit
* removed unused strings from translations
* moved localization to repository
- Buffs & Debuffs, Unit Frames, Combat, and PvP
- 391 Monthly Downloads
- Development Tools
- 328 Monthly Downloads
- Unit Frames
- 249 Monthly Downloads
- Action Bars, Combat, Class, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 243 Monthly Downloads
- PvP, Combat, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 203 Monthly Downloads