Queue Queuer will Queue Queues for you! Q QQ Q Q QQQ qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
This mod simplifies warband scenario queuing with other scenario-oriented features as well.
- Thanks to:
- Goons for the beta testing, suggestions, and tough love I needed to make Queue Queuer great.
- That terrible spy who paid $10 to leak this mod on WHA, leeched my bandwidth, and subsequently got banned.
Most likely, Queue Queuer will NOT work if any of the following conditions are not met:
- You must have the most recent version of LibSlash.
- You must NOT have a mod that completely disables or replaces any of the following: 'EA_ChatWindow', 'EA_ChatSystem', 'EA_ScenarioLobbyWindow', 'EA_GroupWindow', or 'EA_WarbandWindow'. This depends solely on how the conflicting mod is programmed; if you can't part with it, try and see if it breaks Queue Queuer.
- Queue Queuer will place a hexagon right next to the scenario button on the mini-map. You can also use the slash command /qq as an alternative to the UI.
- If you run into trouble or do not know how to use Queue Queuer please consult the Help section of the user interface.
- This mod assumes the 'best case' scenario (heh), meaning it hopes the server has enough room in the queue for all parties to join the same scenario. This is not always the case so you may encounter some times when the game refuses to let all parties into the same scenario. TRY PLAYING DIFFERENT SCENARIOS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IF I HAVE TO PLAY SERPENT'S PASSAGE ONE MORE TIME IM GOING TO <insert something I am going to do, but not really do, because this is the internet>!
- This mod is not cheating, hacking, or glitching because even IF both your parties get into the same scenario, you will probably lose because you suck. Besides, people do this already, my mod only makes it less annoying.
- This mod promotes balanced team play which the game requires to be fun and not frustrating because no one kills the bright wizards. why are they not killing the bright wizards? hey, they are on that tank getting healed, that is pretty stupid of them! lets all leave this scenario and make it much worse for everyone.
2.7 - Updated as of 8/4/2010 9:54PM PST.
- Queue Queuer *SHOULD* be WAR 1.3.6 Patch ready!
- Fixed a problem with the Queue Queuer map button not being positioned correctly on a fresh install.
- Changed how warband queuing works. Now it generates a list based on the available scenarios, instead of the predetermined list I had before.
- Added detailed tooltips for option settings.
- A few options that were enabled by default are now disabled, such as Autoqueue and Autojoin.
- Removed all instances of Tier and Zone checking.
- If you are a warband leader and you press Queuer Check, you can hover over the QQ button to see a list of Queuers and what group they are in.
- Queuer Check will now automatically move queuers out of the same group and set them as assistants.
- Left clicking on the Queue Queuer map button will now join queues and leave queues if already queued.
- Context menu blacklist will now grey out scenario text.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Queue Queuer 2.7||Release||1.3.6||12,817||08/05/2010|
|Queue Queuer 2.6 R1||Release||1.3.1||10,840||08/23/2009|
|Queue Queuer 2.6||Release||1.3.1||5,814||07/04/2009|
|Queue Queuer 2.5||Release||1.2.1||5,201||05/27/2009|
|Queue Queuer 2.4||Release||1.2.1||4,322||02/22/2009|
|Queue Queuer 2.3 R1||Release||1.1.1||1,323||01/24/2009|
|Queue Queuer 2.3||Release||Beta 3.0||192||01/23/2009|
|Queue Queuer 2.2||Release||Beta 3.0||1||12/26/2008|
|Queue Queuer 2.1||Release||Beta 3.0||-||12/17/2008|
|Queue Queuer 2.0||Release||Beta 3.0||41||11/07/2008|
- Buffs & Debuffs, Unit Frames, Combat, and PvP
- 344 Monthly Downloads
- Development Tools
- 328 Monthly Downloads
- Unit Frames
- 210 Monthly Downloads
- Action Bars, Combat, Class, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 178 Monthly Downloads
- Warhammer Scrolling Combat Text
- 174 Monthly Downloads