Displays the location of spawn locations for Exposed Reliquaries on the map in LoTD.
Use the Curse client or do a Manual Install by simply downloading, unzipping, and copying or moving the extracted ReliquaryHunter directory for the Addon into the \Interface\Addons directory under the Warhammer Online installation or game directory (see the included ReliquaryHunter_Readme.txt for more details).
Start/Restart the game, or do /reloadui or use the in-game Customize Interface options for Mods/Addons to activate ReliquaryHunter.
1) Open up the Zone Map (default key "M")
2) A ReliquaryHunter Icon/Button is always displayed in the lower left corner of the map screen.
- This icon/button allows access to the Options Window as well as shows status.
- Mouseover the icon/button for a Tooltip with more information.
3) If in LoTD, Reliquary spawn location markers should appear all over the zone.
- Mouse over tooltips provide information as well as the coordinates of each of these spawn locations.
- Displays Exposed Reliquary location markers on World Map when in LoTD or viewing LoTD zone map
- Reliquary Marker mouseover tooltips that include:
- Exact Location coordinates
- Non-LoTD specific World Map window features:
- Real time editing of Opacity for entire World Map window
- Real time editing of Opacity for entire World Map window background cover
- Reliquary Options Button
- Located on lower left-hand corner of World Map
- Reliquary marker display status indicator
- Mouseover for help info
- Left-click to quickly toggle visibilty of Reliquary markers on and off
- Right-click to access Options Menu
- Options Menu includes:
- Hide Reliquary markers
- Disable Reliquary Marker tooltip display
- Non-LoTD specific - Modify the Opacity of the entire World Map Window
- Non-LoTD specific - Modify the Opacity of the World Map window background cover
- Localization Support (needs translators)
- Saves Options between sessions
- 1.0 - Initial Release
Warhammer Online v1.4.3
- Continued updates for multiple language support
ReliquaryHunter displayed text or strings use as much of the localized strings available in Warhammer Online as possible, however there are some custom strings that do not have a localized version. These strings are setup to be displayed properly for a specific language once they are translated or localized. This is where the players can help! If you would like to help please follow this link to the localization page. Once there, select the language you would like to help translate and fill in the translations for the relevant text strings.
The next time that ReliquaryHunter is updated, the updated localized strings will be included and will display the specific language translation instead of English. In addition, any one that helps with translations will get a credit in the file headers, readme files, and mod page!
- EA/Mythic for a great game and for releasing the API specs
- The War Wiki (www.thewarwiki.com) for being a great source of knowledge for WAR mod development
- www.curse.com and www.curseforge.com for hosting WAR mod files and projects
- Ominous Latin Name guild of Gorfang for testing and feedback
- Trouble guild of Gorfang for their support
- 1.0 Initial Release
- Buffs & Debuffs, Unit Frames, Combat, and PvP
- 395 Monthly Downloads
- Development Tools
- 327 Monthly Downloads
- Unit Frames
- 248 Monthly Downloads
- Action Bars, Combat, Class, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 247 Monthly Downloads
- PvP, Combat, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 205 Monthly Downloads