The Resurrection Enhancement System (Res) automatically sends a notification, via the chat channel of your choice, that you are casting the resurrection spell and who it is that you are resurrecting. Res also includes an Options window for easy set up and a toggle button to quickly and easily disable the addon. Within this window, you can also type a custom message that will appear after the Resurrection message and even customize the icon to your liking.
As of Version 1.1 the Smart channel has now been made available. This means that before announcing the resurrection, Res will dynamically determine which channel is appropriate. The rules for this determination are as follows:
- If you are in a Scenario, then announce the resurrection in the /sc channel.
- If you are in a Warband, then announce the resurrection in the /wb channel.
- If you are in a Party, then announce the resurrection in the /p channel.
- If non of the above, then announce the resurrection in the /s channel.
Version 1.2 introduces the ability to check to see if the resurrection failed and if so then announces the failure. Fixed a bug where the addon only worked for the English version of the game. Taught Res to speak German. Lastly the Resurrection Enhancement System will no longer send any notifications to the Advice channel, instead the notification will be redirected to the Say channel.
In version 1.2.1 Res has learned to speak French. Also fixed a bug where the incorrect name was announced when the friendly target changed between the casting of the spell and the failure of the spell.
Version 1.3 are changes to the core code to cater for the 1.3.6 patch changes.
- Yak for the idea of the Smart channel and the majority of the German translations.
- Beregard for being my international tester and the rest of the German translations.
- nicoolaas for the French translations.
Note: This addon has a dependency on the Libslash addon in order to run.
Further Note: If you would like Res to speak in your native language please click here and add the appropriate translations.
Altered mod to work with the 1.3.6 patch changes
- Buffs & Debuffs, Unit Frames, Combat, and PvP
- 375 Monthly Downloads
- Development Tools
- 342 Monthly Downloads
- Unit Frames
- 255 Monthly Downloads
- Action Bars, Combat, Class, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 240 Monthly Downloads
- PvP, Combat, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 214 Monthly Downloads