zMailMod adds a several options to the Mail Window and modifies the looks of the default tabs.
Few people asked me to put a Donate link so they could show their love :) Well, here it is. If you like zMailMod, if you'd like me to continue working on it, if you simply have too much money, click the link below. Would be nice to have some funds to pay for WAR and take care of zMailMod when Mythic decides to break it again ;) THANK YOU!
State of development
I am too busy in a real life to play WAR. I can still code though, thanks to donation I can pay for subscription if my assistance is needed. The development of zMailMod can be slower, new versions will not be tested too well, but still new versions should be released from time to time. i still have got few ideas to implement. If anyone wants to join this project, let me know.
Thanks for all support!
New tab MassMail tab allows to send multiple items or stacks of items to the same person with just one click. Simply enter their name and add the items. The total postage cost is shown next to the recipient's name and time needed for sending all mails is shown below item slots. To add items to MassMail slot you can either drag them using left mouse button or use the the self defined key combination.
Two optional buttons have been added (they are off by default, you need to turn them on in options). First allows to add to queue all items of specified crafting skill and second all gear of specified rarity.
zMailMod adds checkboxes next to each message on Inbox and Auction tabs to allow for easy selection and 'mass opening'. It adds buttons to select all messages and open selected messages. Every selected message is opened, money and items are taken from it and empty mail is deleted. Each processed mail is added to the Log window. You can clear the log by pressing the [R] button next to the Close button. In addition, there is one more button on the Auction tab that allows to select all messages containing money.
All default tabs have been modified.
Inbox and Auction tabs are more compact and have been cleared of all unnecessary information. Attachment icon is a bit bigger and is placed on the left. Expire time is more precise and is colored green or red (red if expire time is less than warning treshold set).
Send tab and Message window have now more 'RPG style'.
You can see all differences on screenshots and if you don't like them, you can go back to default layout.
Options are quite easy to understand as names and short descriptions tell everything about them. However some of them might need and extra explanation.
- Warning treshold - number of days below which expire time will be shown in red color
- Number of retries - how many times should zMailMod try to resend or reget mail in case of mail server's error or lag (0-99), default is 5
- Retry delay time - how long should zMailMod wait before retrying to resend or reget mail (0-99), default is 5, minimum is 1
- Additional time to wait - how much time should zMailMod add to the default cooldown times (1s and 5s) (0-99), default and recommended is 2, minimum is 1
zMailMod is ready to be localized. If you want to have it in your language, translate the Languages/english.lua file, rename it properly and send it to me or post a ticket on CurseForge.
German: Ksetrak [Bewacher des Kaos] on Egrimm
French: Trilip (Correction by Oulan)
Russian: Dmitry Shatalov
Traditional Chinese: pjebuzpuokprejccakai
Authors of outdated translations:
French: Oulan & vino179
These great addons support zMailMod:
nRarity by Nemes: http://war.curse.com/downloads/war-addons/details/nrarity.aspx
Big thanks go to:
A BIG THANK YOU goes to all people who decided to donate to keep zMailMod alive - you know who you are :)
Sniperumm for showing me that some things can be done better.
wobin for sharing his knowledge, especially about hooking.
Nekron from the Royal Legion guild at the Karak Eight Peaks EU server for inviting me to his guild which helped me to develop zMailMod.
Kartesk aka Ksetrak [Bewacher des Kaos] on Egrimm for traslation to and helping me to make zMailMod working on German client (and probably other languages as well).
Oulan, vino179, Trilip for translations to French.
Arhyslan for translation to Spanish
mufla for translation to Italian
Dmitry Shatalov for translation to Russian
pjebuzpuokprejccakai for translation to Traditional Chinese
ballermann from social.bioware.com for providing a very quick fix for version 1.3.6
All people who offered to pay my subscription fee!
All people who helped me with trial accounts!
History of changes
- Updated to version 1.3.6.
- You can send 16 items per message again using MassMail.
- Updated to version 1.3.
- Fixed a bug that in some rare occasions could cause zMailMod to send different items than selected.
- Added translation to Traditional Chinese. Thanks go to pjebuzpuokprejccakai.
- Fixed another problem with UI scaling.
- Fixed problem with UI scaling.
- Fixed layout problems of the Send tab.
- Fixed problem with not opening/deleting selected mails.
- Updated to 1.2
- Added translation to Russian.
- Fixed a problem with Mail Window not closing.
- Added translation to Spanish.
- Added translation to Italian.
- Corrected french translation.
- Updated code to patch 1.1
- Added translation to French.
- Added translation to German.
- Optimized and simplified code in few places. This is only the beginning of the general clearing of the code.
- Improved the layout. Inbox and Auction tabs are more compact now while Send and Message tabs kept their 'RPG' style.
- Added options to use the default layout of the Mail Window tabs.
- A mechanism that prevents message to move towards the bottom of the mail list after opening in rare occasions failed to do so. It was a minor bug and it has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that in very rare occasions caused zMailMod to open messages other than selected.
- Options Window has been redesigned. It has been cleared of redundant settings, few other has been added.
- Removed excessive support for the Rolodex addon. zMailMod still supports Rolodex of course, but users can't control its behaviour from the zMailMod.
- Tooltip with the amount of money in message worked only for the first five mails on the mail list. It has been fixed.
- Adding name's item and quantity to the subject now works also on the Send tab. If no item has been added but only coins, the amount of money will be added to the subject. The subject must be empty for this feature to work.
- Fixed conflict with the Backpacklock addon. zMailMod uses a different way to release locked slots now.
- zMailMod can remember names of the last recipients for both Send and MassMail tabs.
- Setting extra cooldown time and/or delay time to 0 caused zMailMod to act weird some times. It was because of weird answers sent by mail server. Therefore I decided to set minimum value for both settings to 1 second. Default and recommended value for extra cooldown time is 2.
- Removed outdated translations. zMailMod is available only in English language currently.
- Fixed another issue with massmailing.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from taking money from auction house.
- Improved the looks of background textures, Inbox, Auction and Send tabs should look better now.
- Added an option that allows to hide background texture.
- Added a feature that prevents messages to move towards the bottom of the list after opening.
- Fixed massmailing issue.
- Added German translation. Thanks go to Ksetrak [Bewacher des Kaos] on Egrimm.
- All default tabs have got new layous. Inbox and Auction tabs got more user-friendly look while Send and Message tabs are more in 'RPG style' now.
- Added checkboxes to every mail on Inbox and Auction tabs.
- Added new buttons to Inbox and Auction tabs:
- Select All - selects all mail
- Select Money - (Auction tab only) Select all mail containing money
- Open selected - automatically opens selected mails
- Lenght of the MassMail queue is now unlimited. New slots are created automatically when needed.
- Added buttons to scroll slots with added items. They will become active when needed. Slots can be scrolled using mouse wheel as well.
- Improved names autocomplete function. It is now possible to erase the autocompleted part of the recipient's name with [Delete] key ([Enter] key still can be used too). Changed the appearance of autocompleted names, they should look more natural now.
- Fixed few bugs in sending multiple mails. zMailMod should always wait now for mail server's answer before processing next mail.
- Added more messages to inform users even better about status of the sending and opening mails.
- Added tooltip with actual number of unread mails in Inbox and Auction tabs to the mail map icon.
- Added log window that contains all mails opened using Open selected button. It remembers mails taken until logging off or manual resetting using R button next to Close button.
- Added two MassAdd buttons. First adds all items of specified crafting skill to the queue, second adds gear of specified rarity.
- zMailMod allows to have different settings for every character.
- Improved support for Rolodex. It is no longer needed to press Tab to make Rolodex work.
- zMailMod is ready to be localized.
- Recipient's name is now properly formated: first letter is a capital letter, rest are small.
- A message stating that zMailMod can't find Rolodex shouldn't appear anymore.
- Fixed (hopefully, needs more testing) problem with mails not being send.
- Fixed (hopefully, needs more testing) not working Send button.
- Improved communication with the mail server. zMailMod now waits for server's answer before it sends next mail. This feature needs to be tested in peak times though.
- Updated for the patch 1.0.2. The delay time for sending mails to guildmates and alts has been reduced to 1 second.
[0.8.6] [WAR 1.01]
- Fixed problem with saved variables, the Options Window should work now as intended
- Fixed problem with autocompletion, users should be able to send mails normally now
[0.8.5] [WAR 1.01]
- zMailMod has been rewritten completely, bugfixing and adding new features should be much easier now
- New layout of MassMail tab
- Users can now specify subject and message that will be included with every mail
- The name and quantity of items in stack can be added to the subject
- Added an option to open a backpack automatically when you open MassMail tab
- The state of MassMail window is now remembered when you switch tabs, you can even get your mails from your inbox while sending items with MassMail in background
- You can add and remove items from queue while sending
- Added autocompletion of recipient's name, it will look through your friends, guildmates and alts (see a note below)
- Added support for Rolodex, so you can use built-in names autocompletion or Rolodex if you prefer (or even both ways)
- Added an option to use only right mouse button to add items to MassMail queue
- Many bugfixes, especially the one that prevented items from being sent (well... hopefully)
[0.7.3b] [WAR 1.01]
- Quick fix for patch 1.01 which reduces the waiting time between sending mails from 20 seconds to 5 seconds.
[0.7.3b] [WAR 1.00]
- Added configuration window. You can now choose which mouse button and which key you want to use to send items.
- zMailMod shouldn't interfere with other addons anymore.
[0.7.2b] [WAR 1.00]
- Fixed bug with not sending mails.
[0.7.1b] [WAR 1.00]
- Changed Ctrl+RightClick to Alt+RightClick.
[0.7.0b] [WAR 1.00]
- Initial release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|zMailMod v0.9.9.3||Beta||Beta 3.0||12,093||04/02/2009|
|zMailMod v0.9.9.2||Beta||Beta 3.0||2,352||03/14/2009|
|zMailMod v0.9.9.1||Beta||Beta 3.0||1,792||03/09/2009|
|zMailMod v0.9.9||Beta||Beta 3.0||890||03/08/2009|
|zMailMod v0.9.8||Beta||Beta 3.0||36||01/26/2009|
|zMailMod v0.9.7||Beta||Beta 3.0||5||01/26/2009|
|zMailMod v0.9.6.1 PTS||Beta||Beta 3.0||18||12/09/2008|
|zMailMod v0.9.5||Beta||Beta 3.0||1||12/05/2008|
|zMailMod v0.9.4||Beta||Beta 3.0||1||12/04/2008|
|zMailMod v0.9.3||Beta||Beta 3.0||2||12/03/2008|
|zMailMod v0.9.2b||Beta||Beta 3.0||1||11/04/2008|
|zMailMod v0.9.2||Beta||Beta 3.0||1||11/03/2008|
|zMailMod v0.9.1||Beta||Beta 3.0||7||11/03/2008|
|zMailMod v0.9.0||Beta||Beta 3.0||1||11/02/2008|
|zMailMod v0.8.9||Beta||Beta 3.0||1||10/16/2008|
|zMailMod v0.8.8||Beta||Beta 3.0||1||10/11/2008|
|zMailMod v0.8.7||Beta||Beta 3.0||-||10/09/2008|
|zMailMod v0.8.6 [WAR 1.0.1]||Beta||Beta 3.0||3||10/08/2008|
|zMailMod v0.8.5 [WAR 1.0.1]||Beta||Beta 3.0||1||10/08/2008|
|zMailMod v0.7.3b [WAR 1.0.1]||Beta||Beta 3.0||32||10/02/2008|
|zMailMod v0.7.3b [WAR 1.0.0]||Beta||Beta 3.0||15||09/29/2008|
|zMailMod v0.7.2b [WAR 1.0.0]||Beta||Beta 3.0||3||09/29/2008|
|zMailMod v0.7.0b [WAR 1.0.0]||Beta||Beta 3.0||-||09/28/2008|
- Buffs & Debuffs, Unit Frames, Combat, and PvP
- 391 Monthly Downloads
- Development Tools
- 336 Monthly Downloads
- Unit Frames
- 252 Monthly Downloads
- Action Bars, Combat, Class, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 247 Monthly Downloads
- PvP, Combat, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 208 Monthly Downloads