Aboutis will skip the gossip page and select the standard action when interacting with an NPC. Ex. "Let me browse your goods" for a vendor.
If you want the full gossip window, just hold the SHIFT key when interacting with the NPC.
The idea for Aboutis comes from an AddOn named AutoSelect by Vincent that I was using and that stop working ages ago.
I hold no responsibility if something breaks, smokes start coming off you computer or if there is a flood in your village. I'm also not responsible if your brain turn into oatmeal after looking at my code but comments are welcome.
What it does exactly
When interacting with a NCP that display a gossip window, it will:
- Select the first completed quest (yellow ?) for turn in if there is one
- Automatically complete the quest if there is only one or no choice of reward
- Select the active quest (!) if there is only one
Automatically accept daily questsAfter testing, I decided to remove this.
- Automatically select Training or Vendor if present
If you press SHIFT while interacting with an NPC, it does nothing.
2014-02-01 08:32:03 -0500
Tagging version v50400-1 for release.
- Trying to kick the packager into producing a release.
- Staying alive, staying alinve, staying aliiiiiiiiiive!
- TOC bump to 50400
- TOC Bump
- TOC bump
- TOC bump
- TOC bump and last little tweak for the 5.0.4 patch. If your server is not patched yet, click load out of date addons to use.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,599,777 Monthly Downloads
- 540,425 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 508,167 Monthly Downloads
- 425,864 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 276,612 Monthly Downloads