Acherus is a Death Knight addon providing displays for runes, procs, runic power, and diseases. A great effort has been put in to make all features customizable. Animations are provided to make it very easy to see when things become available and unavailable.
To open the configuration type /ac or /acherus, click on the minimap button, or use a Data Broker display that's compatible with launchers.
Feature Requests and Bugs
If you have a feature request or a bug to report please post a ticket. Do not post them in the comments.
- Multiple layouts (Stacking, Columns, Triangle, etc.)
- Flexible - Split into Bars, Icons, and Text modules
- Rune sets - DKI, Ebon Blade, and Blizzard
- Killing Machine, Rime, Sudden Doom tracking
- ButtonFacade support
- Pulse animation that minimizes
- Only current target tracking
- Combined into a timeline bar for easy viewing of durations
- Runic Power
- Three layouts
- Triangle - Lines are drawn every 20 runic power
- Bar - Simple bar with movable text
- Text - Just the text
- Three layouts
- Modules are highly customizable
- Each module can be enabled/disabled
- Profiles - Set up for different specs, such as PvP, PvE, etc.
- Data Broker Launcher with a Minimap icon
I currently need translators to help convert the English in the menus into the following languages:
- Latin American Spanish
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Go to the localization page if you'd like to translate. It's open to anyone with an account. Curse has a system setup so that phrases can be translated very fast and easily with no manual editing of files. Thanks!
Acherus uses tons of memory / cpu!
This is just because it starts with "A" and is loading first in your setup, and getting blamed for all the resources used in shared libraries by all your addons. If you're concerned you can test by installing standalone versions of the libraries, especially Ace3. It's normal though; some addon always gets blamed for the shared libraries. It's not a real problem.
What was AcherusLoader?
AcherusLoader was a folder in older versions that helped the addon load only on Death Knight characters. Newer versions handle this differently. Now, if you forget to manually disable Acherus on a non-DK, it will disable itself. You can delete the old AcherusLoader folder if you still have it.
- Kassay - Created the triangle texture
- Nathyrra - Inspiration and testing
- DKI, Ebon Blade - Rune icons
- Ategia, Lojan - German translations
- Psyquest - French translations
- Defia, Masodcn - Simplified Chinese translations
- Tushiyang, MusicOnline - Traditional Chinese translations
2011-05-15 03:11:20 +0000
Tagging as v1.2.3
- Fixed typos; the last commit had the wrong version of some code.
- Forward-compatible with 4.2 PTR's new CLEU args.
- Hard-embed LibButtonFacade; fixes various packaging issues. Long-term it shouldn't be embedded at all though.
- Move LDB embed up one level.
- Crimson Scourge proc
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 4,620,910 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,466,745 Monthly Downloads
- 1,681,645 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- Data Broker, FuBar, Plugins, Titan Panel, and Garrison
- 887,117 Monthly Downloads
- BigWigs Bossmods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 858,427 Monthly Downloads