Achieved! allows you to customize the position and scale (size) of the achievement alert frames you see when you earn an achievement and dungeon completion alert frames (new with v0.4), as well as change how long those alerts remain on the screen. This is especially useful for players who have customized their UIs in such a way that the alerts would otherwise block important elements of the interface.
Achieved! aims to be light-weight and easy-to-use. Type /achd or /achieved in-game for instructions. See the screenshot for an idea of what it's capable of doing.
The change log lists changes of particular note to users, not every change made.
- Updated for WoW 3.3.
- The dungeon completion alert frame is now supported.
- Updated for WoW 3.1.
- You can now change how many seconds alert frames remain on the screen after fading in ("/achd time <#>").
- Added Korean localization.
- Fixed an error that occurred when attempting to drag the alert frames with the Korean client (and perhaps others).
- Initial release.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,172,613 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 491,839 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 393,478 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 350,761 Monthly Downloads
- 329,575 Monthly Downloads