This is a fan's update for Dsanais AuctionFiltePlus (link to wowinterface, the curse/curseforge projects have been removed a couple of months ago.
I have sent her a PM on curse to see if she is still going to update the addon but as I have not received a reply yet and could not live without AuctionFilterPlus I decided to have a quick look at it.
It seems the problem was some changed AH frame element names that came with patch 3.0.2 so all it needed was very few changes.
This is purely a fan's update until Dsanai gets around to update the addon, then I will remove this project again as I do not want to create a separate branch.
As the original project for AuctionFilterPlus by Dsanai seems to have been removed from curse, I have copied across the original description from Dsanai's page on WoWInterface:
--- Start original description by Dsanai ---
This mod adds a flyout panel of filters and display modifications, plus a reset button, to the Auction House.
Thank you to the authors of AuctionFilterRL (Joshaze), AH_Reset (AnduinLothar), AuctionSort (Abraha), and AH_Wipe (Neriak), as these mods formed the base for this extension.
I've added a few more filters that I always wished I'd had when shopping (such as only-20-piece stacks, and exact search), changed it to a low-clutter Flyout display, added the ability to save one's filter settings, merged the two mods into one, and added tooltips so users have more information about what each filter does.
- Adds a Filter button and a Reset button to the AuctionHouse frame.
- Pressing the Filter button will cause a Flyout menu to appear.
- The filter checkboxes on the flyout allow you to limit your AH results or change the display of certain information.
- In "Show Best Deals" display, bolts of cloth and greater essences are valued as their appropriate number of component elements.
- You can clear your filter settings with a single click.
- You can clear your Auction House search boxes with a single click.
- You can save your filter settings as your default setup, which will persist across sessions, characters, and servers.
- You can clear your settings temporarily and then reload them without relogging.
- Each of the filter checkboxes has an explanatory tooltip.
- Ready for localization (please help do so, if you are German- or French-speaking). You will be credited!
- Compatible with Auctioneer and KC_Items.
--- End original description by Dsanai ---
- adjustec toc for patch 4.2.0
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,672,209 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 419,833 Monthly Downloads
- 326,317 Monthly Downloads
- 257,220 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 266,264 Monthly Downloads