LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE OVER
I am now looking for someone who loves this addon to take it over as I no longer play. :( Contact me if your interested (Zasurus).
This is a module for the AMAZING addon Aloft.
To use it add the key "NPCFaction" e.g. you could goto the advanced tab of the guild and add it to the end like:
This will display the players guild OR the NPC's Guild(faction) in the same place!
If you use it with Aloft NPC Reputation Module then you can colour the faction with [NPCFaction:NPCRepColor] (although I use "NPCRepColor" to colour the healthbar.)
Other Aloft Modules I Made:
I have made 4 modules for Aloft so far they are what I use to give my nameplates the functionality I felt was missing. They are:
- Aloft Friends Module - (Displays whether a player is a friend/on your friends list or not. Also works with B.NET friends!)
- Aloft NPC Reputation Module - (Adds ability to colour stuff by the NPC's reaction to you (Friendly, Unfriendly etc...)
- Aloft NPC Faction Module - (This One!)
- Aloft Party Module - (Allows you to display whether a player is in your party or not also if they are the party leader or not.)
2011-12-13 Zasurus <Zasurus>
[ffcf1a28c20e] [V0.0.1 BETA]
- Trying to force packager to wake up!
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 2,927,575 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 1,438,435 Monthly Downloads
- 960,719 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 855,867 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- Data Broker, FuBar, Plugins, Titan Panel, and Garrison
- 775,143 Monthly Downloads