This is a module for the AMAZING addon Aloft.
It adds the ability to display the colour of the reaction the NPC's have to you (your Reputation with them).
As reputation is character specific if you choice to store the values (on by default) it will store them for each character separately.
It add the key: NPCRepColor
To use this module to colour the health bar of NPC's to their reaction (so not just red/green but also orange yellow etc...) add the following to the HealthBar Color section:
SMALL problem currently I haven't had a chance to fix. So to get the above working you also need to add "["":NPCRepColor]" to some text field like HealthText. It won't display anything extra but will just kick off the HealthBar colouring. I will look to fix this for the next release! :)
2011-12-10 Zasurus <Zasurus>
[2cf06c659572] [V0.0.1 BETA]
* .hgignore, .pkgmeta, AloftNPCReputation.lua AloftNPCReputationModule.toc AloftNPCReputationOptions/AloftNPCReputationDataOptions.lua AloftNPCReputationOptions/AloftNPCReputationLocale.lua AloftNPCReputationOptions/AloftNPCReputationOptions.toc History.txt
- Initial Version
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,608,073 Monthly Downloads
- 723,594 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 475,409 Monthly Downloads
- 460,542 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 308,396 Monthly Downloads