This is a module for the AMAZING addon Aloft.
It adds the ability to display the colour of the reaction the NPC's have to you (your Reputation with them).
As reputation is character specific if you choice to store the values (on by default) it will store them for each character separately.
It add the key: NPCRepColor
To use this module to colour the health bar of NPC's to their reaction (so not just red/green but also orange yellow etc...) add the following to the HealthBar Color section:
SMALL problem currently I haven't had a chance to fix. So to get the above working you also need to add "["":NPCRepColor]" to some text field like HealthText. It won't display anything extra but will just kick off the HealthBar colouring. I will look to fix this for the next release! :)
2011-12-10 Zasurus <Zasurus>
[2cf06c659572] [V0.0.1 BETA]
* .hgignore, .pkgmeta, AloftNPCReputation.lua AloftNPCReputationModule.toc AloftNPCReputationOptions/AloftNPCReputationDataOptions.lua AloftNPCReputationOptions/AloftNPCReputationLocale.lua AloftNPCReputationOptions/AloftNPCReputationOptions.toc History.txt
- Initial Version
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,048,079 Monthly Downloads
- 538,253 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 325,519 Monthly Downloads
- 314,720 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 312,681 Monthly Downloads