This is a module for the AMAZING addon Aloft.
This allows you to display whether a player is in your party or not also if they are the party leader or not.
To use it add the key's:
You could goto the advanced tab of the guild (or name) and add it to the end like:
[" (Party)":RGB(0,100,255):HideNotInParty:HidePartyLeader][" (Party Leader)":RGB(0,170,255):HideNotPartyLeader]
This will add "(Party)" or "(Party Leader)" (in two different shades of blue).
So if you put it after the Guild stuff like this:
[Guild:Angle:RGBIf(IsGuildMember,100,200,255):RGB(0,255,0)][" (Party\":RGB(0,100,255):HideNotInParty:HidePartyLeader][" (Party Leader)":RGB(0,170,255):HideNotPartyLeader]
Someone in your guild and also the party leader would have something like this:
<Your Cool Guild> (Party Leader)
OR if the person was some random pug in your party:
<Random Ninja Guild> (Party)
Other Aloft Modules I Made:
I have made 4 modules for Aloft so far they are what I use to give my nameplates the functionality I felt was missing. They are:
- Aloft Friends Module - (Displays whether a player is a friend/on your friends list or not. Also works with B.NET friends!)
- Aloft NPC Reputation Module - (Adds ability to colour stuff by the NPC's reaction to you (Friendly, Unfriendly etc...)
- Aloft NPC Faction Module - (Stores and displays NPC's Faction name. Like "Orgrammar", "Stormwind" etc...)
- Aloft Party Module - (This One!)
2012-01-02 Zasurus <Zasurus>
[b0b4f886ed35] [V0.0.4 BETA]
* AloftParty.lua History.txt
- Fixed issue with getting the module to start... Don't know how it worked before!?
It should never have worked! LOL