An extremely lightweight addon that will announce to others when you are resurrecting someone. This speeds up the resurrection process by making sure that multiple healers aren't resurrecting the same person. This addon has no options or user interface and only exists for this one purpose, but as a result has almost no memory footprint and no dependencies.
The latest version now handles all types of resurrections correctly. Includes all known Resurrection Skills such as:
- Ancestral Spirit (Shaman)
- Defibrillate (Engineer's Goblin Jumper Cables)
- Mass Resurrection (Guild Res)
- Raise Ally (Death Knight)
- Redemption (Paladin)
- Resurrection (Priest)
- Resuscitate (Monk)
- Revive and Rebirth (Druid)
This addon was previously abandoned and with some help from myrroddin, I was able to take over the project and keep it alive :)
I've also added some more functionality and will add more if I find any new res skills or if they are suggested to me. To request a change, please send me a message via Curse.com and I'll see what I can do.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can you use a macro to do the same thing?
A. Yes, you can. However, not all gamers are macro savvy. This addon simplifies the need to use macros for telling other players in party or raid that you are handling a resurrection. If you are like me and have multiple characters with different skills, you don't need to create an elaborate macro or multiple macros for all your characters.
- Updated for 5.2.0 Interface
- Removed need to be in an instance, since many times players group up to attack the opposing faction or to run on whatever group they have created for any reason. Or sometimes you just want to res that lowly nub and he or she is already on their walk of shame.
- Instead of trying to announce in the correct chat (Raid, Instance or Party), the addon now just uses Yell. Granted, this doesn't work outside the instance on the walk of shame, but I figure they folks walking will get the hint when the prompt to accept the res pops up.
- Testing to see if it works in the new Instance Chat
- Updated to 5.1.0 Interface
- Updated to MoP
- Added Monk Resuscitate
- Updated for 4.3
- Added "Mass Resurrection" and "Raise Ally"
- Took over the abandoned Addon (thanks myrroddin for helping me)
- Updated to work with latest WoW UI
- Added Support for Defibrillate (for items like Goblin Jumper Cables, etc.)
- Fixes an issue where resurrecting someone who has released causes them to be announced as "Unknown".
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,025,230 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 481,343 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 334,076 Monthly Downloads
- 328,627 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 299,676 Monthly Downloads