ArenaLive [UnitFrames] is an unit frame addon that is based on the ArenaLive Spectator UI. Apart from raid boss frames, all necessary frames are included.
You found a Bug or want to suggest a New Feature?
That's great! In order to make it easier to track all bugs and new feature requests, please use the ticket system on curseforge instead of the comments below.
Help localising the addon:
If you want to help making the addon available in your mother tongue, then take a look at the localisation pages on curseforge:
- Portrait Types: 2D portrait, 3D portrait or the class icon.
- Overlay that shows current CC on the unit or particular CDs the unit uses.
- Two dynamic icons per frame.
- Every icon can have a fallback type if the main type is not available for a unit.
- Icon types: class, race, specialisation (only for player and arena targets), pvp-trinket, racial ability, interrupt, dispel, reaction.
- Colour Modes: simple green, class, smooth, reaction.
- Absorb Bars.
- Heal Prediction Bars.
Set the status bar text yourself using certain aliases for the following things:
- Full Max Value: %MAX%
- Abbreviated Max Value: %MAX_SHORT%
- Full Current Value: %CURR%
- Abbreviated Max Value: %CURR_SHORT%
- Health Percentage with 2 decimal digits: %PERCENT%
- Health Percantage without decimal digits: %PERCENT_SHORT%
- Indicates if a cast is uninterruptable (cast bar turns blue).
- Indicates if a cast was successfully interrupted (castbar text will show "Lockout! (<spellSchool>)".
- Shows the last spells/attacks a unit used.
- Up to 9 icons can be shown simultaneously.
- BUGFIX: Texts with non-latin characters in it should now show up correctly again.
- NEW: It is now possible to toggle display of party frames in parties.
- NEW: Added a new icon type for dynamic icons called "Defensive Cooldown". It will show a defensive cooldown based on the player's class.
- NEW: It is now possible to set unit frames clickthrough, preventing the cursor from interacting with them.
- NEW: It is not possible to disable tooltips for cast history icons and, thus, making icons clicktrough.
- BUGFIX: Interrupted spells should now again show up with a red X in the cast history.
- BUGFIX: Resolved an issue that would cause an unregistering of events for the ArenaLive main frame, when using the UnregisterEvent method for event objects that weren't registered for the event.
- OTHER: Reversed cooldown animation for CC indicator to make it more intuitive.
- OTHER: Debug messages are now additionally stored in the saved variables per session.
- OTHER: Added Monks Spear Hand Strike to interrupt cooldowns in spell database.
- OTHER: Combo points are now shown on the player frame, instead of the target frame.
- NEW: Added German localisation.
- BUGFIX: Interrupted spells should now again show up with a red X in the cast history.
- BUGFIX: Smoke Bomb and Solar Beam are now shown in the CC Indicator
- BUGFIX: Castbars should now turn blue and start to glow once more, if a player's cast is not interruptible.
- BUGFIX: Castbars for target and focus frames should now show up again, if the targeted unit already casts when getting targeted by the player.
- OTHER: Updated spell database to WoD.
- NEW: Text sizes of player names, health- and powerbars can now be set in the GUI.
- NEW: Buffs and Debuffs can now be set to click through, so that they won't interact with the cursor.
- NEW: Buffs can now be filtered to only show buffs you can dispel/spell steal on hostile units.
- NEW: Buffs can now be filtered to only show buffs cast by yourself on friendly units
- NEW: Portrait can now be set to a normal 2D portrait of the unit.
- NEW: Icon cooldowns now also are affected by cooldown reset abilities.
- NEW: Added a button to delete profiles.
- BUGFIX: ArenaLive's cooldown count will now be disabled, if Blizzard's native cooldown count is enabled.
- BUGFIX: It is now possible to set a colour mode for player names in the GUI again.
- BUGFIX: PvP-Icon is now click through again.
- BUGFIX: Warlock interrupts should now be tracked correctly.
- OTHER: Remaining pvp timer text will now be shown on the pvp icon, instead of in an extra tooltip.
- OTHER: Changed the dynamic icon code to be significantly more efficient.
- OTHER: Renamed the "Castable Buff" option to Raid Buffs" to make its function clearer.
- OTHER: Updated version number to be more in line with ArenaLive [Core].
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug that could cause a lua error whenver a successful interrupt was cast.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug that would cause the UI reload popup to show up when the PetFrame was disabled.
- BUGFIX: Readjusted position of Deathknight's runebar.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug that caused a lua error when an enemy unit is shown for frames with the "Show only Player's Debuffs" feature active.
- NEW: Diminishing return trackers do now have test values and will be visible when frames are unlocked.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug that prevented buff and debuff filters from working correctly.
- BUGFIX: Adjusted all alternative power bars' position.
- OTHER: Changed default position and size values for Arena and Party frames' DR Trackers.
- OTHER: Changed default position of the pet frame.
- IMPORTANT: Please reset your old ArenaLiveUnitFrames Settings as explained in the addon's description in order to prevent errors.
- NEW: Unit frame positions can now be changed in the option menu to allow more accurate placement.
- NEW: Frame constituents like cast bar, cast history and aura frames can now be positioned more dynamically.
- NEW: Frame borders can now be hidden. The frame design was changed a bit to account for this new feature. It is, therefore, possible that some frame borders do not align perfectly.
- NEW: Added a Grid consisting of a horizontal and a vertical line to improve frame placement.
- NEW: Unit frame tooltips can now be enabled/disabled.
- NEW: All unit frames except for target-of-target and target-of-focus do now have a diminishing return tracker.
- NEW: Dynamic Icons do now have a fallback option that will be used if the first choice isn't available for a specific unit.
- NEW: Added tooltips to most option menu items.
- NEW: A tooltip showing the remaining time flagged for pvp will now be shown when scrolling over the PvP-status icon.
- BUGFIX: In combat icon for target frame should now be displayed according to target's combat state.
- BUGFIX: Display of Mage's Counter Spell interrupt will now be reduced by 4 seconds to reflect the 2-piece PvP-Set-Bonus.
- OTHER: Completely redesigned the option menu to be more intuitive.
- OTHER: Rewrote the profile system to be more dynamic.
- OTHER: Updated some spell-IDs in spell database.
- OTHER: Updated .toc file.
- OTHER: Redesigned the SavedVariables structure.
- OTHER: Switched from lua-based font swaps to xml-alternatives for non-latin characters. This should enable European players to see names with non-latin characters correctly.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug that would set the fonttype to a Taiwanese font for German clients.
- BUGFIX: Player tooltips should finally show up again, when entering an unit frame.
- OTHER: Updated CC and DR lists. These should now both be complete.
- OTHER: Added Taiwanese localisation
- OTHER: Added German localisation
- BUGFIX: Fear should now be shown correctly in the cc indicator again.
- BUGFIX: Tweaked option sliders to fix the strange slider behaviour in 5.4
- OTHER: Updated .toc file.
- OTHER: Added many offensive cooldowns to the spell library.
- OTHER: Updated ArenaLive [Core] to fit the version of the new Arena Live [Spectator].
- NEW FEATURE: Added the possibility to change border colours for all unit frames.
- OTHER: Added a range and phase indication for party frames.
- BUGFIX: Auras should finally grow upwards when positioned above a unit frame.
- BUGFIX: Fixed an issue were the castbar would disappear during channeled spells.
- BUGFIX: Healthbar colours are now updating correctly again, when set to "Current Health".
- NEW FEATURE: Added Korean localisation (thanks to curse user "jungwan2" for the new localisation and "kennethshin" for the old one).
- NEW FEATURE: Added a small profile menu to copy settings from one character to another. (Log on every character once to copy their frame positions).
- OTHER: Frame positions are now stored in the addon's saved variables instead of Blizzard's layout cache.
- OTHER: Added a function to reset target of target's and target of focus' anchors in order to reattach them to their parent frames after moving them separately.
- OTHER: Further updated the spell database.
- BUGFIX: The Korean client should now display all fonts with an outline.
- BUGFIX: Fixed an issue where the faction symbols weren't displayed on arena enemy target frames inside battlegrounds for non english clients.
- BUGFIX: The unit frames should work with addons like clique once again.
- BUGFIX: Auras should now grow upwards when positioned above a unit frame.
- BUGFIX: Blizzard's ComboFrame should now be hidden correctly if the ALUF_TargetFrame is enabled.
- NEW FEATURE: Player names will now indicate if a unit is AFK/DND.
- NEW FEATURE: Added party frames.
- NEW FEATURE: It is now possible to set the number of shown buffs and debuffs for every frame type (0 disables duffs and/or debuffs).
- NEW FEATURE: The target frame now shows if your target is in combat or not. (Not completely implemented yet).
- NEW FEATURE: Added two new categories for portrait overlays: Useful buffs and useful debuffs. The first will only show Fear ward for the moment, whereas the second one currently only shows Unstable Affliction and Vampiric Touch.
- OTHER: Changes in the option menu are now applied instantly, instead of after hitting the OKAY button.
- OTHER: Level, in combat and resting display were moved from inside the portrait to the other icons on top of the frame.
- OTHER: Spec icon for arena frames was moved next to the name of the arena target.
- OTHER: When a cast is not interruptible, the according cast bar's colour will now switch to blue in addition to the glowing border effect.
- OTHER: Completely recoded the whole addon's core to be more efficient.
- OTHER: Lock Frame option was moved to the ArenaLive [Core] Menu tab.
- OTHER: Added some missing spells to the spell DB.
- BUGFIX: Names etc. should no show up correctly when playing on korean client.
- BUGFIX: The PetFrame now shouldn't show up, if it was disabled in the option menu.
- BUGFIX: Debuffs should now only show the player's debuffs when "Show all enemy debuffs" is unchecked.
- BUGFIX: Few other Bug fixes were made.
- OTHER: The system to enable/disable unit frames was completely redone. It should now work as intended.
- OTHER: It is now possible to disable reverse fill for target, focus and arena enemy frames.
- OTHER: A new checkbutton was added to make it possible to enable/disable absorb bars without enabling/disabling predicted healing and vice versa.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug that would cause a LUA error when "Show all enemy debuffs" was unchecked.
- BUGFIX: Dwarf Race icons should now show up correctly.
- BUGFIX: 3D Portraits of NPCs should now always update to the portrait position when PortraitType is set to "class" for the target frame.
- BUGFIX: Spell lock cooldown should now show correctly, if the "Dispel or Interrupt" Icon option is chosen.
- NEW FEATURE: A diminishing return tracker was added to arena enemy frames.
- NEW FEATURE: It is now possible to hide Blizzard's player cast bar.
- NEW FEATURE: Added Clique support.
- NEW FEATURE: Options menu can now be opened via slash commands: /aluf, /aliveuf, /arenaliveunitframes and /alive
- BUGFIX: Name colour should now reflect correctly if a NPC was tapped by another player, when set to reaction colour mode.
- BUGFIX: Arena enemy frames should now behave correctly (again).
- BUGFIX: Added several spells to the Spell Database for CC Overlay.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug that prevented options from the "ArenaLiveUnitFrames" tab from being saved into the SavedVariables table.
- OTHER: Increased the size of the stealable debuff border to make it easier to spot dispellable debuffs.
- NEW FEATURE: Frames can now be enabled/disabled according to your wishes.
- BUGIFX: Arena enemy frames should now behave correctly inside of arenas and should no longer reset their healthbars randomly.
- NEW FEATURE: Added arena enemy frames.
- NEW FEATURE: It is now possible to size buff/debuff icons seperately from unit frame scale.
- NEW FEATURE: It is now possible to size cast history icons seperately from unit frame scale.
- NEW FEATURE: Added a frame mover to each frame that will show the x and y coordinates of the frame.
- NEW FEATURE: Focus and target frame icons can now show trinket, racial, dispel and interrupt cooldowns.
- BUGFIX: Player names should now be shown correctly while using the russian game client.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug that would cause the frames to shrink to 0.1 scale.
- BUGFIX: Unit frames that are unlocked should now show up correctly, even if their unit type currently doesn't exist.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug that prevented Set Focus from being used in the UnitPopup DropDownMenus. This should also solve the RaidFrame taint ArenaLiveUnitFrames was causing sometimes, but further testing is needed on this.
- NEW FEATURE: Added Target-of-Target frame
- NEW FEATURE: Added Focus frame
- NEW FEATURE: Added Target-of-Focus frame
- NEW FEATURE: Added Pet frame
- NEW FEATURE: Added Absorb bars
- NEW FEATURE: Frames are now scalable in the options menu
- BUGFIX: It is now possible to target units by clicking on their unitframe
- BUGFIX: Added several spells to the filter list for the castHistory
- Currently includes Player and Target frame
- First Beta release
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|ArenaLive [UnitFrames] 0.7beta2||Beta||5.3.0||1,190||08/20/2013|
|ArenaLive UnitFrames 0.7beta||Beta||5.3.0||476||08/12/2013|
|ArenaLive UnitFrames 0.6beta||Beta||5.3.0||371||08/05/2013|
|ArenaLive UnitFrames 0.5beta||Beta||5.3.0||531||07/25/2013|
|ArenaLive UnitFrames 0.3beta4||Beta||5.2.0||1,969||05/14/2013|
|ArenaLive UnitFrames 0.3beta3||Beta||5.2.0||901||04/28/2013|
|ArenaLive UnitFrames 0.3beta2||Beta||5.2.0||187||04/26/2013|
|ArenaLive UnitFrames 0.3beta1||Beta||5.2.0||193||04/23/2013|
|ArenaLive UnitFrames 0.3beta||Beta||5.2.0||213||04/18/2013|
|ArenaLive UnitFrames 0.2beta1||Beta||5.2.0||237||04/11/2013|
|ArenaLive UnitFrames 0.2beta||Beta||5.2.0||37||04/10/2013|
|ArenaLive UnitFrames 0.1beta||Beta||5.2.0||137||03/06/2013|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 4,620,910 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,274,937 Monthly Downloads
- 1,681,645 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- Data Broker, FuBar, Plugins, Titan Panel, and Garrison
- 885,023 Monthly Downloads
- BigWigs Bossmods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 858,427 Monthly Downloads