Artwork Designs created to be used with the Sunn Add-on for the game - World of Warcraft
My artwork requires the Sunn add-on and you can find it here Sunn Viewport Art
As this is just an Artwork pack, it will not show up as a download-able with the curse client. It requires a manual download only.
UPDATE - October 29th, 2011
I have found my information and I am finally able to log in and update the add on.
Same 7 images as before but the install has changed. I have removed the link to my video on how to install as that method no longer works. I will make a new instructional video as soon as possible.
How to install
1. DOWNLOAD MANUALLY FROM SITE
2. Unzip the the file to a location that you will not forget like: my documents or the desktop
3. Cut and past the new folder into your wow/interface/addons folder
4. Start wow
5. Hit escape - click on Interface - click on the addons tab at the top
6. Find SunnArt in the list and click on it
7. Click the 3rd tab to the right which is named " Custome Theme "
8. Where it says "custome artwork file" in that text box below it you want to type " NeonDeath\Purpledeath " or the color name you want to use like Rustdeath or Yellowdeath and click OK button in that text box when done.
9. Make sure the sections is set to 3
10. In the " theme name " text box you want to name the color you used. example " Rust Death " then click the OKAY button in that text box.
11. Click the "Save Theme" button.
12. Click on tab number 2 named " Panels "
13. Click on the " Bottom panel " in the list.
14. To the right it says " Panel Thickness " adjust to your liking.
15. Repeat the steps 1 - 14 to add all 7 colors to the drop down list for the addon.
7 artwork bottom panels to be used with the SunnArt add-on. This artworks was designed only to be used with the add-on only unzip the folder and place the folder in either 2 locations: location 1. in the worldofwarcraft/interface/addons folder or directly into the the sunnart folder, but if you go with option 2. any time the sunnart addon is updated it will delete the files when you install the new version of sunnart. if you have any idea on how to use the sunnart add-on i recommend option 1 and using the add-on in game to make the panels work.